chapter 68 . Passionate love

Mulai dari awal

      Ronn made sure that she should be comfortable in that position, ronn started moving her hips slowly at first and then he moved hard and fast.

     Arohi rolled her eyes as expected from the pleasure, after some minutes arohi again got her release but ronn kept moving inside her at a maddening speed.

      Ronn also got his release soon he changed the position anf made arohi lay beside him. Arohi was still coming down from the height of pleasure. Ronn kept tubing her arms while kissing her naked back. When he found arohi 's normal breathing back he again entered her from the butt hole. Arohi screamed in unexpected pain, ronn murmured near her ears.

    I am not done yet with you so let's start with round 2

   Arohi nods at him and again the mo and anf grunts of the couple are restored in the room. The night was a long one but a memorable one too. , this moment was the witness of the oneness of two souls, the two persons who need each other the most not only physically but also emotionally.

     The next morning arohi woke up due to the bright sunlight piping in the room.
She doesn't want to leave the bed as it was almost dawn when ronn let her sleep, as he was busy taking round after round of passionate sex with her.
  It was not that arohi didn't like that as it was her fantasy but the pain she is having in her body right now was confessing some other tale.
She was feeling like she was crushed under some heavyweight again and again.

         Arohi tried to observe the surrounding she found the room was laying beside her keeping his hand beneath his head and gawking at her with a smile.

     Goodmorning Mrs sahay

     Arohi returned the smile and wished him in a low voice " good morning "

       Arohi tried to stand on her feet which she did but as soon as she stood up from the bed a hiss escaped her mouth and her legs started shaking before she could fall two strong arms hold her carefully.

        Ronn picked her up in his arms in a bridal style arohi was clutching the bedsheets tightly close to her chest, ronn dropped her inside the washroom and left to give her privacy.

  Arohi took a long bath with some warm water, she even kept herself soaked in the bathtub for some time, to get rid of the sweet pain. After taking her sweet time in the washroom came out in the closet room only in the bathrobe.

  When she was glancing at herself in the mirror she noticed the Hickey's on her neck and shoulder. She was looking at them when ronn hugged her from behind., he started smelling her wet hair when She  shouted

"Twenty!"

"Hmmm " ronn got started on her loud voice

  You gave me twenty Hickey's on my neck and shoulder, don't you have shame

"   Hmmm, why should I be ashamed of this, even If you want I count the Hickey's on your back and down there and on your waist your boo..."

" Shh...how shameless can you be?  You know how much concealer I have to use... Ooh God ! how am I going to hide this.

But why the hell do you want to hide this? Let the world know how much I love you?

   "   No need for that "

  Ronn hold up his hand in surrender and again start touching her hair" so you didn't tell me about my performance "

   "Ooh that, yes you were okay okay "

 " Just okay okay "

"Yes "

  "Then last night, somebody was moaning mess under me "