My Water Broke!...Just Kidding (August 8 2013)

Start from the beginning

"Darcy, look at mumma, you know I can't squat anymore, babe, c'mere,"Camryn practically pleads, standing right next to Darcy who's actively avoiding her mum's gaze and is trying to pretend like she doesn't hear her. Camryn taps her toes against Darcy's thigh that's bent in a pretzel, trying to get her attention. "Darcy Anne, if you don't look at me I'm gonna but your play food up and you won't get to play with it until tomorrow."

"NO!"Darcy yells, looking up at her mum with a pouted lip, her face painted with a bit of betrayal as Camryn looks right down at her.

"I know you want your toys, so why don't we go and eat and then take a nap and then you can play with your toys again,"Camryn barters, raising a light brown eyebrow at Darcy who continues to pout cutely.

Camryn holds her hand out towards Darcy who eyes it warily, her pout remaining on her face as she brings a palm up to brush her curly hair out of her face that hasn't been pulled back yet since it's been a rough morning for Camryn that has already reduced her to tears three times since Harry left four hours ago, mainly because of how much constant pain she's in.

"Sweetheart, c'mon, please baby, please, I really need you to cooperate,"Camryn begs, tears rising up in her voice with a clogged throat as she scrunches her hand at Darcy. "Please? I made you Mac and Cheese cuz you love it so much."

Darcy sighs and sets down her little plastic toys, the idea of Mac and Cheese getting through to her as she puts her tiny palm into Camryn's. "Thank you, baby. I love you."

She waddles back into the kitchen with Darcy's hand still in hers as she guides her towards the wooden kitchen table, Darcy climbing up onto the kitchen chair all by her self since Camryn can barely pick her up anymore, but she does put her hand down to help give Darcy's little diapered bump a little help up.

"Alright, here's your Mac and Cheese, lovey,"Camryn breathes heavily, the walking getting to her as she hands Darcy a little plastic purple bowl of Mac and Cheese, setting it down in front of her as she turns around to waddle towards the refrigerator that's holding Darcy's sippy cup. "And I'll get your sippy. Do you want lemonade?"

"Mummy I wan' 'ink bowl,"Darcy pouts, resting her cheek in her palm, her elbow resting on the kitchen table as she looks at her bowl of Mac and Cheese with a frown.

"Your pink bowl is dirty, mumma needs to wash it, but the purple is close enough, right?"Camryn tries, figuring that it's not a big deal, but she's also not taking into account the lack of sleep her teething two year old daughter has had in the past four days and the detrimental affects that's about to have.

"No, I wan' 'ink,"Darcy whines, shaking her head as she pushes her bowl of Mac and Cheese away from herself.

"Darce, the pink bowl is dirty, I'm sorry lovey,"Camryn sighs, setting Darcy's pink sippy cup in front of Darcy. "But look, your sippy is pink."

"No, I no wan' it,"Darcy shakes her head a little cry bubbling at her lips as her droopy eyes begin to tear up.

"Darcy please babydoll, cut me some slack,"Camryn begs, rubbing her hand against her swollen stomach that aches with every breath she takes. "Please, love. Please just eat your lunch. We both need to nap."

"I WAN' 'INK!"Darcy yells, flinging her body back against the kitchen chair and kicking her little legs against the table as she crosses her arms over her chest with a mighty pout.

"Hey, we do not yell, absolutely not,"Camryn chastises, reaching her hand down to cup Darcy's little chin, tipping it upwards to force her to look at her. "Do you want a time out?"

"NO!"Darcy yells with tears beginning to roll down her cheeks as she shakes her head, her little legs continuing to swing in the air as she reaches her tiny hands up to try and fight Camryn's hand away from her chin.