She looked back at him and smiled softly just waiting until the car stopped to get out.

***
They walked to a restaurant and sat at the booths.

______ washed the kids hands before ordering their food.

Kyori and Kenji had huge smiles on their face seeing their large milkshakes infront of them.

"Mama it's super cold!" Kenji said to her.

She smiles. "Ya, don't drink it too fast or you'll get a brain freeze." She ruffled his hair as he laughed.

Kyori just drank his happily looking up at Katsuki as he smiled.

Kyoko stayed in _____'s lap nibbling on pieces of fries as Katsuki and _____ just ate.

Katuski didn't want to show it but he was upset over the fact that there could be nothing done with Kyori's scar. He knew it was the one thing bothering _____ since it happened.

The memory of Tora and the guilt she felt after..

However Kyori was just happy to be with his family. Sure it bothered him time to time..maybe some flashbacks but his memories with his family was more important than that!

***
Once they got back home the boys joined their father in the yard to work out.

Kyoko sat on the seats outside watching her father and brothers do push ups while _______ brought over small snacks and cold drinks.

Kyoko pointed towards them whining to get ______'s attention just so she can get help off the chair.

_____ smiled letting her down as Kyoko giggled running over to Katsuki, body slamming into his arm as he looked at her staying in a plank position.

"What do you want?" He asked as she giggled going under him then out.

Katsuki smiled just continuing hearing her laughter as she put her hands on his back as it lowered to the ground.

He let her climb onto his back and waited for her to get settled as he started his push ups again Kyoko just going up and down.

Kyori saw that and laughed looking at Kenji as he tried to get onto Kenji's back now.

Kenji laughed trying to keep up with his father but after a second of carrying Kyori he fell flat to the ground both boys laughing before running to Kyoko to join her.

Katsuki let all three kids ride his back as ______ smiled taking the moment to take a picture making all the kids smile at her as Katsuki did too.

Kyoko poked Katsuki's nape which got his body wiggling as he fell to the floor.

She giggled as he turned getting them off before attacking all his kids with his body.

Kenji and Kyori tried to escape laughing as they tried kicking him off.

Katsuki was careful holding Kyoko to his side just so the boys don't hurt her.

She just enjoyed being involved.

"Oh you two are done." Katsuki said to the boys who smiled.

Kenji got up having his hands in a fist ready to fight.

"Fight me!!" He challenged Katsuki.

Katsuki smirked standing up as he looked at Kyoko who clapped her hands.

"Should I?" He asked her as she nods giggling to him.

Katsuki chuckled and set her down as Kenji smiled wide starting up his quirk which was sparking.