Regal No More(For Now)

Start from the beginning

He looked surprised. "What? Something not even you have? Just how incredible are these two?"

"They've got the potential to become some of Dicathen's strongest in just a few years. With the right training, they can become two of the 20 strongest mages on the continent, easily."

"Those two are definitely in another realm compared to normal mages. Just like you."

"You wound me, Kas. Am I really that scary to you?" I asked as I clutched my chest in mock despair.

"Well, I wouldn't necessarily call you scary, but you're definitely in a league of your own. I'd almost bet on you winning if you fought the strongest mages on the continent altogether."

"And I'm certain I'd win if they did fight me altogether. I control every attribute my lineage as a Human allows me to, which already gives me an advantage in variety alone. Can you imagine?

A Qudra-Elemental mage with four Deviancies, and a White core fighting what, six of the strongest mages on the continent excluding those two and a certain few I know?" I smiled in amusement at the idea.

I should totally challenge the Six Lances and Arthur one day. Speaking of the Lances, I'm gonna need to save Alea when Uto shows up in Widow's Crypt.

"Well in any case, I came by to drop off the last bag of beast cores I got before I went to pick up the Twins. Here." I grabbed the bag of cores out of my dimensional storage and handed it to him.

"Since it'll be pretty much the last one for a while, I decided to put some effort in this bag. You'll find I got my hands on some more than satisfactory beast cores for you and the Guild."

As I walked out, I heard the bag drop as he shouted, "Oh my god!"

Haha, I'm sure you'll make use of 20 S-class beast cores and 5 SS-class beast cores.

________________________________________________________________________________

As I finally returned home, I took off my mask, put away my cloak, and switched back to my classic black mana reinforced trench coat.

I opened the door as I made my presence known. "Mother, Father, Lilia, I'm back."

"Big Bro K!" a voice spoke.

As I walked inside to the living room, I was jumped by my sister and Eleanor, who had jumped onto me in excitement. "Welcome back, Big Brother," Lilia pulled me into a hug, smiling.

"It's good to be back, Lilia. I see you've worked very hard as well. Would you like me to help you awaken before I go to school?" I said as I patted her head in congratulations.

"Ah! No fair! Help me too, Big Bro K!" Eleanor pouted.

I patted her head as well. "C'mon Ellie, you know I won't be able to help you awaken in time," I chuckled.

"Welcome back, Kuro," Mother and Father had entered just as I put Eleanor back down.

"I'm back." I waved at them.

"Well, I'm sure it's about time you go get Castor and Cyrus, yes? Let's go," Father smiled.

"Yeah, I'm coming."

________________________________________________________________________________

"It's nice to officially meet the Young Lord Helstea." Agnus greeted me with a smile.

I bowed in respect. "It's nice to finally meet you as well, Duke Agnus. I've heard things about you from Regal. I have to say, he was definitely right about you and your humbleness."