chapter 67 .Made for each other .

Start from the beginning

No me sahay I am full

No love you have to eat this for me I listened to what you said now it's my turn.

   Stating this he feeds her the sandwich with his own hands. Arohi eats it happily.

   This couple didn't notice the presence of two more people at the table .sahiba was almost used to it so she didn't mind and she was more than happy for her friend.

But Aditya was looking at the love between the couple with wide eyes. He was surprised to see them so much into each other. Aditya was happy to see his sister's happy face.

       Ronn finished his breakfast and stood up to leave, he bid goodbye to Sahiba little worried and gave a curt nod at Aditya.

  Then he bent down anf kissed arohi 's forehead who blushed at his gesture

'"Bye jaan, take care "

   Bye mr sahay

   After ronn left the dining room arohi came out of her trance or better say lovey-dovey moment .whe she glanced at Aditya who was looking at her with deep eyes and Sahiba who was smiling beside her she realised her blunder.

    Arohi also realised that she was so much into ronn that she didn't care for the surroundings
"I think I forgot my phone in my room, you two carry on I will just come back" arohi stated with a red face 

she quickly excused herself from there., she made a run to her bedroom

Looking at her state Sahiba laughed hard Aditya also smiled at her little sister's antics.

      After the breakfast scene arohi cursed herself 100 times for her foolishness .shr took time to compose herself and then left for the living room.

Sahiba and Aditya were busy in talks when arohi made her appearance, Aditya patted the seat beside him and arohi git settled beside him clinging on his one arm. Arohi asked about well being of each of the family members
Aditya answered all her questions.

Noorie started wailing between their conversations, so Sahiba excused herself for feeding her. The same moment a househelp entered the living room with a big parcel in his hand

"Madam, sir has sent this resamalai " ( Indian sweet )

"Okay serve it as sweet in lunch "

 " Did you tell him to bring my favourite sweet.?"Aditya asks his suspicion.

  "No, I  didn't tell him anything he is like  this only, very caring, see na how did he remember about your favourite sweet."

  "  And what about his criminal background."

"He kills only when somebody harms him otherwise he only deals in arms "

    "But he is too egoistic na, I mean he must be always in bad mood."

"No bhai what are you saying Mr sahay is a gem of a person, you don't believe how much he did for me. "Arohi told all about the party event and how ronn punished the culprits

  Aditya was shocked to know this, he was glad that ronn did what was needed or else he must have not hesitated to serve the punishment.

Arohi kept praising Ronn in front of her brother and Aditya was observing his sister"s actions.

"Arohi you are in love with him don't you?"

"Hmmm yes....... no... I mean I......"

"Accept it and also accept him too, as how much you should deny it but your face is telling me the truth. Dont you forgot I know you  better than yourself."

    " Bhai but Sidharth "