An Exes Nightlight..

Start from the beginning

"Oh i'm still sorry though. I considered the loss of both of my real parents along time ago but my foster parents are the same. Well, I consider them my real parents." I said and Michael looked at me. "Foster?" He said.

"Well yeah, remember my mother became a drug addict and I haven't talked to her since child protection took me. My father left when I was young, I guess it wasn't meant to be. Like, we weren't supposed to be a family.  Jillian always told me that in due time, my mother will call but I almost hesitate every time I think that she will call or write a letter. I became the way I am because I had to fight hard to get here. A woman's worth never falls short." I said.

"Well, take it from me, fighting to get to the top of anything is one of the reasons why you can live now. That goes for everyone." Michael said. And it stuck with me for awhile, I wasn't really ready for the phone call from my mother or even a hello or kiss my ass." I said. He only nodded and we watched the sunset in the skies. It was a really beautiful sight.

The quietness consumed both of us and it was just as sensual as anything else. Michael was a good man. His past changed him and it haunted him which made everyone fear him but I never did. There was definitely something in him that I did see and falling in love with him wasn't supposed to happen. I was only supposed to be his assistant but  became more because his energy was just as a match like mine.

After a few, we were headed back into the hotel, holding hands. I felt like this was a moment where we could explain our feelings. "You know you not just any badass like I was hearing around." I said. He chuckled. "Well I could say the same but honestly, I have liked you since we met. You're a different woman than I thought and you make me be me, when I can't around anyone else. Personally, I have fallen in love with you." He said. We stopped halfway, well I did because no man has ever said these words to me and I almost lost my oxygen when those words rolled off of his tongue.

"You okay?" He asked and I blinked back a few tears. "No one has ever said anything to me like that. I- well the cat caught my tongue." I said and he laughed. "What are you fifty? My grandmother used to say that." I punched him in his arm laughing.

After we got our giggles out, he took me by the hand, pushing my body up against his pelvis to pelvis. Looking deep in his eyes, "I have fallen in love with you and I can't get out of it." I said. He says nothing but curves his index finger around my chin and we share a very passionate kiss right in public. The hunger and fever between both of our lips as the kiss deepened asked for more. We pulled back, "Then lets be official, we can take this slow if you want."  He said.

"Sure, you won't hurt me?" I said and he shook his head. "No, I want to love you. I would never hurt you." He said be fore we pecked at each other and walked to the elevator. We get upstairs and we walked down the hallway. My heart has warmed up so much since then and to be honest, a few months in this company and I not only have a job but now a boyfriend. I had no choice but to take this slow because my heart can't take anymore heartbreaks.

Michael

We got down the hall and the room attendant was banging on a door. "Miss you are not authorized to be in that room!!" he screamed and something didn't feel right because it was our presidential suite. I walked a little quicker, "Michael what's wrong?" Taylor asked.

"That's our room." I said as the attendant walked towards us, "I am so sorry Mr. Jackson. The new employee gave her the key. And he wasn't supposed to." He said as I banged on the door this time. "Open this fucking door!!" I screamed.

"Hold up? What fucking girl??" Taylor screamed as she placed her hair in a ponytail. And I knew from back then that this wasn't a good fucking thing. What a fucking night.

The door opened and there was Casey.. "Hey baby. I was expec-" she stopped and had a confused look on her face. "Who the fuck is she?" she said. "Bitch I don't even know you? Don't fucking disrespect me! Michael who is this and don't lie to me." she said as I can feel Taylor's anger.

"Taylor please calm down baby. She's my ex and I don't know why she's here.. just trust me." I said as I turned to look behind her. My ex had the sheets back, Taylor's clothes were in a garbage bag in the corner of the room. Candles were lit with an expensive bottle of champagne and two glasses. Casey was wearing a red silk robe.

"I called the office and they said you weren't there but you were here with your assistant. So I decided to take the first plane out of here to surprise you." she said.

"The fuck you will... get the fuck out of our room!" Taylor yelled. She dropped her bag and took off her earrings. "Taylor calm down and you." I pointed to the room attendant. "Go and get security up here right now and get your manager too. She leaves now and I want our room back to the way it was." I said as he scurried down the hallway practically running.

"Bitch you leave!" I yelled. "But I wanted to take you up on your proposal, remember you asked me to marry you and I am ready." Casey said. "Fuck that shit!! MIchael fix this bitch before I do it for you!!" Taylor said as she lets my hand go.

"Bitch I am his fiancee so fucking step!" she said as I tried to break both of them apart. Trying to calm two women down wasn't in the plan. "Taylor calm down.. Casey back the fuck up.. you lost your chance!" I said.

As everyone approached down the hallway. Taylor stopped with tears in her eyes and she backs up. "I am not this person, I have never tried to fight over a fucking nigga before." she said.

"Okay so bitch step.." Casey said and Taylor walked up to her and in a quick fist she jabbed Casey knocking her out. She picked up her bag and walked away running away. "Taylor wait a minute!!" I yelled for her.

"Fix this shit and get her out of here. I don't give a fuck where she goes." I said as I ran to catch up to the elevator but Taylor was already heading down. I ran down the stairs and caught the elevator six flights down. Breaking sweat, I got off, catching Taylor walking out of the door.

"Taylor wait please." I said as I caught up with her, grabbing her by the arms, she almost collapsed in my arms. "Taylor answer me please." I said as I looked at her.

"Why didn't you just tell me? Why didn't you fucking tell me?" she said. It almost brought tears to my eyes."It didn't matter to me that was way before I met you and I never asked her to come. I drew my ties with her a long time ago." I said in a pleading voice.

I honestly didn't want this shit to happen and now the woman who I just said I loved is hurting. "Please don't walk away from me Taylor. I promised I wouldn't hurt you." I said and she calmed down a little bit. "I just need to be alone." she said.

"I am not letting you stay anywhere else without me. Your fucking staying with me. You are to be safe not alone." I said fighting with my might not to let any tears fall but I failed. Tears streamed from my eyes the need for her with me, stuck with me.

"Michael just-" I cut her off. "No! I am not going to spend these next few hours by myself wondering where you are. Your staying." I said as she looked at me her eyes softened. "Okay...okay." she said.

To Be Continued.. And the plot thickens.. ♥️