Thirty-Seven

Jungguks pov:
The call was cut before I could answer y/n's question. I tried to call her back multiple times but she didn't pick up. What if Taheyung got her. No she had to be safe she's smart, she grabbed the knife and is in the bathroom like I told her. She had to be safe. My hands were getting sweaty the closer I got to our house. My nervousness growing thinking of all the worst possible situations. I even had to turn on the AC in the car with how hot and sweaty I was getting.

I pulled up to the house turning off the car I sprint up to the front door. Turning the door knob it was unlocked.

'Oh god'

Y/n would never forget to lock the door no matter what. She would even do triple checks of the whole house. Knowing this and knowing the door was unlocked made me even more afraid to even walk in the house. I slowly opened the door peeking in, everything was very still. All the lights were shut off the only light being the moon. I switched on the lights observing the house. It looked the same as when I left but more quiet and lifeless than usual.

I then was going to check the bathroom to see if Y/n was in there. I walked up to the bathroom door which was closed. Hoping she was in there I held my breath before turning the knob. Switching on the lights I was met with nothing. I was now freaking out. If she wasn't in the bathroom where was she. I ran out of the bathroom and threw open her bedroom door looking around to again find nothing. I was now breathing faster as I was freaking out, something happened to her. I made my way to my room praying she was in there again nothing.

At this point I knew either Taehyung or Jimin took Y/n and I have no way to find her. I punched my wall out of frustration. How could I let this happen. I laid down on my bed letting my tear fall, of all things this was my worst fear. Losing her.

'Fu*k'

I grabbed my last package of cigarettes I had in my emergency stash. I knew I wasn't supposed to smoke, I stopped because y/n hated it. But at this moment I need to. Lighting the death stick I put it in my mouth sucking in the toxic smoke. Sighing in relief as I let the burning sensation fill my throat. It calmed me down which is what I needed.

The next thing I knew I was in my car driving to the convenient store to get more cigarettes. After smoking one I remembered why I was addicted and finished the whole package. I needed more I needed to be numb I didn't want to feel anything. Walking into the store I head to the back of the store to grab some beers first. I then walked up to the counter telling the cashier to grab two of my favorite cigarettes. I payed and left. Standing in the alley way by the store I lit the cigarette calming myself down again. Looking off at the night sky  trying not to imagine what is happening to y/n right now and how badly I fu**ed up. I should have been there for her I told her nothing would happen to her and I lied. God how pathetic I can't protect the one thing I love.

I decided to head home since I was getting tired. Walking in the door I locked the door and put the beers in the fridge and the cigarette packs on the counter. Flopping down on the couch I close my eyes sinking in all that has happened in such a short amount of time.

"Knock knock"

"Who is it?"

"It's me you lazy a** now open the door!"

"Geez calm down"

I got off the couch unlocked the door and opened it revealing Yoongi.

"What are you doing here?"

"Don't give me that attitude, I came over because I knew you were just moping around probably drunk or high or some sh*t"

"We'll I'm neither of those just tired"