One

"Honestly I've seen this happen to many people. But me? Why me?"

It was a warm September Monday afternoon and Lee Y/n was headed home from class. You go to Seoul university and are studying interior design.

Happily skipping home excited to see Mark, your husband of two years. You loved him dearly and was always excited to come home to him. Either making food or desserts for you, waiting with an afternoon movie to watch, or even a warm bubble bath to help soothe your sore muscles from sitting in class all day. He meant the world to you and you are so happy you got married so young so that you two can spend the rest of your lives together.

Walking up the steps to your front door you grabbed the keys from your skirt pocket and unlocked the door. Your heart beat quickening as to what your husband has surprised for you behind the door.

Nothing

The house was completely empty, like Mark hadn't been home all day which surprised you. He was always home by this time even if he goes out with his friends. You shrugged it off thinking he lost track of time and is still with his friends. You go up stairs to yours and Marks bedroom to shower and change into something more comfortable.

Heading down the stairs in an oversized tee shirt, shorts and giant fluffy socks you head towards the kitchen to get a snack. Before you reach the kitchen the front door opens reveling Mark, who was holding a folder in his hand.

"Y/n can we talk?"

"Uh yeah of course come sit down, what is it?"

He throws the folder down on the coffee table and sits on the couch putting some distance between the two of you.

"I think we should get divorced."

Sorry this part is so short I didn't want it to be very long as it's not the most important part of the story :)