Twenty-Four

Y/n's pov

After a short while we arrived at what appears to be Jungguks house. It was small but not to small, the perfect size. I was a green shade and had white trim with a small yard in the front. It had a brown wooden door with a small porch. It was very cute it kinda looked like a house a grandma would have.

"This is the house my grandma and I lived in it was hers before but it's mine now that she's gone."

Makes sense now

"Ahh it's very cute"

"I know right I have always loved it I'm glad she gave it to me before she passed."

"She seems like she was a nice lady"

"She was the best, but anyways let's get you unpacked shall we?"

"Yes, of course"

You both then go out of the car and grabbed a couple boxes out of the car and walked up the steps to his door. You watched as he placed the boxes he was holding down and unlocked the door opening it for you to enter first. Waking in you couldn't see much since it was around 8 o'clock and was pretty dark already. He then switched on the lights and his house, you glanced around and noticed his house was very neat and tidy kinda looked like no one lived there.

"It's very clean in here"

"Yeah I'm not ever home so it doesn't get dirty often only my bedroom."

"Ahh makes sense"

You sat the boxes down on the floor before wandering into the living room that was just right of the front door. Walking around you looked at the photos he had of himself with his grandma and when he was younger. You noticed how cute he actually was and how he had the same doe eyes he had when he was younger. Still looking at the photos you got startled by the door slamming shut. Looking that direction you saw Jungguk with a huge tower of boxes in his arms.

"You could have asked for help you idiot"

"I guess but we're you really gonna help"

"Yes if you asked me, plus it's my stuff so I can carry it myself."

He then placed all the boxes down glancing at you, he then looked you up and down which made your nervous.

"Yeah I don't think you could have"

He smirked, you scoffed at his remark

"So your calling me weak?"

"Yup"

"You're so rude"

"Thank you, I'll show you your room come with me."

Grabbing some of the boxes you followed him down the hallway. On your way you passed a bathroom on the left and another room on the right but the door was closed. He then stopped and opened the door that was across from the other one. It revealed a small but comfortably small room with a bed in the corner by a big window and a dresser on the other side and a closet. Simple but cute. You walked in and placed the boxes you were holding on the bed before turning around and looking at Jungguk.

"It's not much but it's all I got"

"No no it's perfect"

"We'll the bathroom you just passed is the only one I have so we will have to share if that's alright with you"

He said scratching his neck. He looked nervous like I wasn't going to like his house.

" No that's completely fine with me, and Jungguk?"