16. How Would You Feel About Wearing A Wire?

Samantha

It's the day before the Fourth of July party. She wakes up to the sun warming her face through the tall windows of Henry's bedroom. Wrapped up naked in his sheets from the night before. She brushes her lips against the smooth skin of his arm draped beneath her head and pillow. At the same time, his other hand snakes around her waist, pulling her closer into his body with one swift tug.

There's no words exchanged between the two. Instead, he uses his hand to brush her long hair over her shoulder, revealing free access to her neck and collarbone. She giggles as she feels his face, his scruff, against her skin. His lips brush against her earlobe.

His hand moves under the sheets, like velvet against her skin. His fingers trail along the curve of her hip.

Her thighs part for him automatically in response. This movement makes her feel the soreness of her body from the night before. A smile flickers at the corners of her lips.

Everything's on the line. So when they make love, they're desperate with each other; bumping mouths, biting lips, he grips her so hard he leaves bruises (noticing the next morning, he broke out into apologies. But all she could do is smile and remember the night before. She liked the bruises. She wanted him to leave more of his mark on her). There's hair pulling and ripping off clothes. His head board's made a permanent indentation into the wall behind it.

She feels his hand immediately move to the spot between her legs, his fingers cupping her sex. This causes a huff to pass her lips. Her thighs close around his wrist but this doesn't stop him. His finger tips are gentle over her folds. Then he's making circles with her clit, causing her whole body to heat up and her head to swim.

She pushes his hand away, moving quickly to reach behind her, greeted with what she's in search of. Her small hand wraps around the base of his throbbing erection. She positions herself easily onto his cock due to how wet she already is. He has that effect on her. Her back pressed into his strong chest.

He groans at the feel of her walls tightening around him. He's especially sensitive in the mornings. His hand moves up to her breasts, running his thumb over the nipples. Her free hand moves over his, encouraging him to squeeze and massage and touch her like he owns her.

She starts to guide the movement of their bodies, pressing her hands flat against the side of the nightstand once his hands are doing what she wants to her chest. She grunts at how big he feels moving in and out of her in this position.

"Ugh," She tilts her head back as his hand snakes up to her throat, wrapping around it just gently enough. Their lips connect in a desperate kiss as he thrusts into her.

"Good?" He whispers like he always does. He's careful about hurting her or making sure what he's doing is going to get her closer to the edge.

"Y-Yes," She nods quickly. "Pl-Please don't stop."

"I won't," He breathes, increasing the movement of his hips into her. "I promise I won't, Samantha."

She's never loved hearing her name more in her life. Every thrust of his, forcing himself deeper into her, is pure bliss. She can't get enough. She's constantly at him, with either her hands, her mouth, or her pussy. She just needs to feel him at all times. She'll stop him in the middle of doing dishes or typing away on his lap top. He never stops her, just as in need of his own fix of her.

"That's gonna make me cum," she whispers at the circling of his hips. He's so fucking deep. She feels like she belongs to him. And she does, but especially when he uses her like this.

"Then you better cum." He threatens, his fingers tightening around her throat, applying the slightest pressure that makes her head spin.

The second he says this, she feels her orgasm. "Fuck, Henry," She whines as she grips his wrist with one hand, grinding her body back into his to force him harder against her.

The Marriage Counselorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें