Chapter 46: This battle went to extreme

Начните с самого начала

The elite was also with the jackal as he sniff the aid until he small something and call out to the Jackal in a different Sangheili language while the Jackal nodes and pulls out his beam rifle and aim at the forest while the elite call out the rest of his squad which they ready their weapons and take aim at the forest ahead of them.

The grunt on the plasma turret at the middle of the entrance along with some grunts and elites who are behind cover and near the turret were staring at the forest to see if anything decided to come out and attack them.

They waited....and waited.......and waited.....they waited for a while until they see it might be a false alarm. The Jackal lowee his beam rifle and turn to elite with a-

Bang!

Suddenly the Jackal gets shot through the head and fell onto the walkway dead as he others were caught by surprised and before they can see where that came from, another gunshot ring out and a grunt on the plasma turret get shot in the head and in seconds, bullets fly out of the forest as a few Covenant forces return fire but a few were taking out.

Some Jackals with engery shields block the shots and return fire but the bullet go through some of the exposed area of the shield and took out the Jackals with them. Soon the people who open fire came out as we see Eric and his team came out of the forest and continue to fire at them as they take cover behind the wall while more Covenant forces came out and fire at them.

Reznya: (smirk) Looks like they are surprised to see us.

Eric: (smirk) Yep, guess we give them quiet a wake up call. Rook, Alyssa go around and ambush them while we see we all clear the front.

Rook: On it!

The two head off around as Eric pulls out a Tomahawk and turn to Reznya and Jeanne as the two node while Eric nodes back and says.

Eric: (smirk) Let's get this party started.

He rolled out of cover and throw the tomahawk that went flying and it stab into an elites head, killing him immediately as he fell off from the walkway while Reznya and Jeanne came out and fire thier weapons at them while Eric pull out his pistol as the trio move out, taking out many Covenant forces they can see.

Eric swap his pistol to his assault rifle and fire a few shots before firing a grenade launcher at group of grunts near a faul tank that the grenade hits and then blow up, setting the grunts flying while we see Reznya firing her shotgun at the grunts when a cloaked elite appeat and try to stab her with his engery sword but she quickly dodge it and fire a shot that took down his shield and kick him to the ground.

She then use the attached axe her shotgun to finish the job by stabbing it at the elites neck as blood start to spill out from his neck. She then see a suicide grunt rushing towards her which she just pull out her shotgun axe and walk over and kick the suicide grunt into the air while she pulls out her pistol and fire a singal shot that blows up the grunt in mid air.

She smirks while we go to Jeanne as she popping some grunt heads with her battle rifle as the grunts get killed by her. She then look over to see a Banshee flying towards them which she pull out her rocket launcher and fire a sinagl rocket. She turns around and walks off as the Banshee gets hit and start to spon around and crashed through a wall and kill two elites that were about to stab her but they get killed in the Banshee.

She then walk over to a elite who is crawling away as she pulls out her sword and once close she kick the elite, forcing the elite to face her as she smirk underneath her helmet and said to the elite.

Jeanne: (smirk) Welcome to Reach, bitch.

She then stab the elite through the head, killing it immediately. Once that she regroup with the rest as the front entrance burst open and there was an elite trying to escape but turn and stop to see Eric and the rest. He aims his plasma rifle at them but then a sound of a chainsaw is heard behind the elite ad a chainsaw stab through the elite as Alyssa raises the elite into the air as blood pour onto her armor before she throws the elite with a large chainsaw hole on his chest onto the ground as her Lancer turns off ad she rest her Lancer onto her shoulder and said.