𝟧𝟨 | 𝖬𝗋. 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖬𝗋𝗌. 𝖬𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗌

❝𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎

❝𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚜𝚔𝚢.❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TWO MONTHS LATER

"The dress fits you like a glove, Ms. Acosta!" the consultant beams, fluffing up my wedding dress from the back. "I do believe you made the perfect decision on choosing this dress. Might I add, the dress flatters your baby too."

"It does, doesn't it?" I chuckled, turning to the side so I can have a look at my pregnant belly. My wedding dress really does embrace my belly and flatter my baby. I'm coming up on five months now and I'm starting to show too. "I honestly thought you guys were not going to be able to make the alteration in time for the wedding." Only a month ago I came looking for a dress for my wedding that is happening in a couple of days. I know the recommended time to start dress shopping is eight to ten months before the wedding.

However, me and Valentino had other plans.

Well, I did. He is just following along.

Since I'm beginning to show and I don't want others learning I'm pregnant until later on or even until I've given birth, I wanted to have the wedding soon. Valentino thought it was a little too soon considering that I have just lost my papá and buried him two months ago. The thought did cross my mind a couple of times while I was vigorously planning for everything which was the reason, I almost called everything off. The night before I was going to go through with it, my papa visited me in a dream. I remember him making me sit down on my ass and lecture me on why I shouldn't cancel my wedding.

He literally gave me a hundred reasons even though at least half of it was repetitive. The main thing he wanted me to understand was that it's completely okay to want to have my wedding. He didn't want his death to be the reason why I held it off until next year. I personally didn't want to wait until I have given birth to have the wedding because I wanted that year to be dedicated to focusing on my newborn and becoming the best mother I can be.