𝟥𝟥 | 𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖲𝖺𝖿𝖾 𝖠𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅

❝𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜

❝𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜.❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Valentino, I found their location," Mariella says, bursting through the doors of the conference room I'm currently in

"Valentino, I found their location," Mariella says, bursting through the doors of the conference room I'm currently in. Already knowing the drill, those who are closest to her bring a chair behind her and force her to sit down. Another person, who happens to be Gabriel, pours a cup of water and hands it to her. I have no idea why or when Mariella developed this habit of hers, but she will always sprint from the security room to wherever a meeting is being held at in the mansion. It doesn't matter if she just woke up or has been up all night, she will do it no matter how many times I tell her to stop.

I'm no medical professional, but I know this habit of hers isn't good for her health.

Except the woman is too stubborn to listen. Hopefully, now she will since it won't be long because she and Vanessa are becoming a thing soon. It'll just be a matter of time before everyone is in a relationship.

I allow a few minutes to pass so Mariella can catch her breath and feed her thirst with the cup of water in her hands. I'm already short one member from my team, I don't need a second. "Are you good now?" I ask, leaning against the wall with my back to it.

"Yep!" she says, nodding her head. "Now where the hell is my laptop?" Mariella shoves the now empty cup to Gabriel who throws it in the trashcan. "I swear I brought it with me." Vanessa comes into view, holding a laptop which she hands to Mariella. "Oh, thank you, babe." She sets the laptop on her lap and opens it. "They seem to be in Chicago."

"Chicago?" Angelina asks. "Why?"

"Beats me," Mariella shrugs. "But what I was able to do is unblur the faces of the people who took Celestina and Leslie. Look." Rafael and I move toward Mariella at the same time. Given that we still don't have a TV screen mounted onto the wall of this conference room like the Castillo's do, we have to crowd around a little computer screen. Mariella annoyingly sighs. "Can you two give me some space, please? I swear I can smell the food you guys had for dinner and you two smell disgusting."