𝟤𝟤 | 𝖨 𝖳𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖠𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖸𝗈𝗎

❝𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚜𝚔𝚢

❝𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚜𝚔𝚢.❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Glancing out the small window next to me, I listen to the pilot speaking

Glancing out the small window next to me, I listen to the pilot speaking. He has been working for the Morales Mafia since before I was born. He first began working for my papa as a cabin crew member while he was in school, training to become a pilot.

I think my papá knew he only joined so he could be able to pay his way through school since he came from a family where money was always an issue. He never said anything, but I know for a fact he knew.

When I took over, I showed my appreciation to the pilot by letting him know he will not need to worry about finding a way to pay for his son and daughter's tuition if they do decide to keep studying.

At least, I know his son will want to based on our few encounters. The kid wants to become a doctor. I don't know much about the process other than the years it takes to become one and the amount of money that practically empties your wallet. Not to mention taking out loans which could leave you in serious debt. I know it is worth it in the long run but it's not something I want Daniel, my pilot, and his children to go through. Especially after his wife passed away a few years ago from cancer.

I zoned out for longer than expected because when I blinked myself awake, we were already in the air. Looking away from the mirror, I see that Vanessa has already fallen asleep in her chairs. She's brought her legs up on the chair, hugging them with a blanket draped across her body. I'm guessing she used her entire energy on today's meeting.

The woman was practically ready to become best friends with Natalie Castillo after finding out that they share one thing in common. That they are both the older twin.

Feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket, I reach for it and pull it out. Message from Gabriel. He's probably asking if his dear sister is still alive because I have the habit of threatening to kill her since she can drive me absolutely crazy.