𝟥𝟫 | 𝖪𝖾𝗉𝗍 𝖬𝗒 𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾

❝𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜

❝𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜.❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 "Mariella and Samuel, Serenity just went after Roman by herself

"Mariella and Samuel, Serenity just went after Roman by herself. We were just in storage room six and she went down the exit doors," Ryan – one of Serenity's best friends – quickly says. Shaking my head, I cracked a smile as I leaned against a wall to reload my gun. At the same time, I make sure to keep my ears peeled incase there's anymore Albanians who try to take me down after coming out of hiding.

"Serenity, wait for backup!" Luciano – the former Castillo Mafia leader – adds through the piece in my ear.

"Serenity, where the hell are you?!" Elijah yells right after. At the same time, I reach for the earpiece and pull it out, so that I won't be able to hear everyone else yelling at Serenity to stop what she's doing. I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with my piece because it's a lot louder than the other one's I have used in the past. I know there's more important things happening right now and complaining about my earpiece isn't one of them.

It seems like La Diabla is a very stubborn woman. I wonder how Elijah deals with her.

Then again, I am the last person who should be judging or questioning him because Celestina is just as stubborn as Serenity is. If anyone were to ask, I would say they are very similar. Except for one major difference which is that my girlfriend is a journalist and Serenity is an assassin. I wouldn't change a thing about Celestina though. She's perfect the way she is.

You're sounding very cliché, Valentino.

Rolling my eyes, I curse under my breath at my own subconscious for pointing the damn obvious out. "Where did they say she was at last?" I mumbled to myself, putting the piece back in my ear. Getting out of my hiding space which is basically a small storage room, I make a mental note to find Samuel and ask him about how Mariella's current state is after we catch Roman. Samuel contacted me through a private line to let me know that Mariella had been injured. He said she had been slammed against a wall before she fell to the ground. Her left arm took most of the impact. Once Samuel brought Mariella into the security room and barricaded themselves inside, I took the opportunity to try and get her to talk about what happened.