𝟧𝟣 | 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝖡𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖲𝗈𝗈𝗇

❝𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢

❝𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢.❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Never would I have imagined that Serenity and Elijah would go their separate ways

When I visited them in Chicago a few weeks ago to give Elijah a hand, they seemed like the kind of couple that would never put an end to their relationship. It might have not been visible to everyone but it was to me. I could see the way Elijah looked at Serenity when she wasn't looking. It's the same way I look at Celestina. But whatever happened between them once she landed in Chicago must have led to them separating.

I knew it impacted Elijah as much as it did to Serenity.

From what I have gathered from Elijah's right hand man, Grayson, he told that that Elijah kept to himself the first few days and only came out of his room to work. Whereas with Serenity, she shut everyone out of her life for a week. She told us how she stayed with her sister, Odette, after they signed the divorce papers. Though it seems that they are both doing better despite what they are going through.

I will be flying to Chicago in these next few days to ask him to repay the favor he owes me. I know he will help me with my mission, but I have to take his feelings into consideration when asking him this because who knows how he will be when we get there.

Mariella has succeeded on finding David and Alyssa's location and by the looks of it, they are hiding in Chicago which means I'm going to be leaving Celestina alone for a couple of days. Depending on how long it takes for us to come up with a plan and go through with it without losing any of our own.

I haven't told Celestina that I will be going after David and Alyssa but I will soon. I just need to find the perfect time. I don't want her to be giving the silent treatment again like last time even though I have a great remedy for it. I don't want to leave on bad terms with her. Plus she deserves to know what I'll be doing when I'm in Chicago. Especially if that will include killing the two people who murdered her mother.