{Tokyo🍫💜}
This is crazy. I never knew Dave and Chris were this close.

{Jasmine}
It's just so funny because at the beginning, Chris never liked Dave. I don't know when this sudden love began to grow between the two.

{Tokyo🍫💜}
That's how guys are. Besides, Dave is a really cool person. Everybody would want to hang out with him. Although, he looks proud if you don't know him at first, he's really cool when you get close.

{Jasmine}
Do you really have to start reminding me of how amazing he is right now😒?

{Tokyo🍫💜}
Woah. . .I'm sorry, angry bird😂.

{Jasmine}
Whatever😒😂
So what do I do now tho?
I'm in the same house with the guy who broke me, wtf! The same person I've not seen for months now. Why is my life like this?

{Tokyo💜🍫}
Your life is not anyhow babe calm down.

{Jasmine}
I don't think I can calm down T.

{Tokyo🍫💜}
This might sound stupid but I think you should start singing round the house😂🔥 so he will know you're at home.

{Jasmine}
Wtf! What kind of idea is this Tokyo😂😂💔

{Tokyo🍫💜}
At least it will make him think about you and he will be distracted.

{Jasmine}
You think so yeah?🤔😈

{Tokyo🍫💜}
Yeah😈🔥

{Jasmine}
Let's do this then. . . I'll brb😈.

{Tokyo🍫💜}
I wish you luck😅

Jasmine thought about it properly. If she should just walk around singing, it would be pretty obvious that she was trying to get his attention so she went to the guest bathroom to take a bath for the second time in 7 hours. She was pretty sure he would hear her clearly from there.

Toxic by Ayra star was the only song she could think of. Maybe because it corresponded with her present situation.

She stripped off from her clothes and wrapped her towel around her chest. She couldn't believe she was doing this because of a boy.
Because of  Dave.

Look what love turned her into.

She got into the bathroom and she found herself shaking for some unknown reason. She couldn't get herself to say a word.

Fuck.

"Why'd you make me to do it?"

She finally mustered up courage to begin. Her voice was loud enough for Dave to hear her.

"Why'd you make me to lose it?
Why'd you give me the drugs that I took?
Why'd you force me to take it?
I thought that what we had was love?
I gave you all I had not much.
Things you gave to me were worse
And I'll apologise no more.
But I'm sorry. . . That I loved somebody that would hurt me.
In the past that's sad but truthfully, I died when you left when you left me
Oh sadly, oh sadly
I've been crying my eyes out with xandy
I've been drowning my sorrows in a bottle
I've been smoking very much since you left me."