CHAPTER 11.

Tuesday, February 22nd 2021.

Third person's POV

Dave finally agreed to see Jasmine and she went down to his place. They began to converse about all that had gone down these past months.

She told him about all the guys she came across recently and how she really liked them.
Dave replied really jealously, although he didn't want it to show, it couldn't be hidden.
He had it written all over him.

However, he told her it was a good idea to start talking to other guys as long as she was using her head.
She also told him about the guys that were asking her out, no doubts Jasmine was a very pretty girl so she had the attention of several guys to herself.

Dave gave her some tips of what she needed to know about guys and he also told her that if she knew she would be happy with whoever she chose to date, then she should go ahead to accept but he was gon' make it clear to the nigga that he loved her more than him.

The latter gave a wide smile after hearing this from Dave.
They decided to take a walk and they were making videos together.

They met Joshua on the way and he joined the duo in taking a walk.
Jasmine was with Dave's phone because she was the one making the videos.

She went to Dave's IG settings and she put the nickname she gave to him on his bio. After that, she showed it to him. Smiling sheepishly.

''Give it to me,'' Dave stated.

''No, you're going to change it,'' She pouted.

''Give it to me.''

Was he seriously getting angry because she put the nickname she gave to him on his bio? It wasn't even her name so what was his stress?

''You're going to change it,'' Jasmine pouted, remaining adamant and they began to drag for the phone.

Jasmine refused to let go and it made Dave to take it forcefully from her, causing the screen to break.

''Shit I'm sorry,'' She cussed as she went closer to take a look at the damage she made.

''Do you think that guy that repairs phone would still be around?'' Dave asked Joshua, not paying Jasmine any mind.

''I'm sorry.''

''We have to check to find out. I went there earlier today tho and I met him.'' Joshua replied.

''Let's go there so we can know the cost of the screen. And maybe get a new screen guard.'' Dave stated.

''I'm sorry Dave.''

''He's not angry stop apologizing please.'' Joshua stated.

''But he's not responding. I know you're just trying to calm me down.''

''I'm serious he's not angry.''

Jasmine blamed herself for the damage of the phone. If only she didn't make those changes, none of this would have been happening by now. And iPhone screens were very costly to repair.

She apologised once again before leaving their midst. She didn't even get to receive the hug that she had been craving for.

She couldn't possibly recall when last they hugged each other.

She got home that evening and she couldn't stop thinking about what just happened, she had a bad habit of over thinking little things way more than she should.

She picked up her phone to message him but he wasn't online.

What could the issue be?

''Maybe his phone was dead or something,'' She thought to herself as she went to bed that night with the hope of meeting him online the next morning but that didn't go as expected.