"YOU GUYS DIDN'T UNDERSTAND ANY OF THAT?!?" Nami barked.

Then, the fishes swimming beside our ship slow down. Robin then called out the we are finally here. We rush towards the front of the ship and stare in amazement because a deep current look like a waterfalls but in the sea. Franky informed that the current that we are talking about earlier show up.

"It's so cool!! The water keeps falling down! It's so fast!!" Luffy shouted in excitement. "Right, y-n?!" Luffy looking at me when saying that. I nod smiling at his childish cute behaviour.

"I wonder how much the meters towards the bottom." Robin stated.

Usopp freak out because it's pitch black and we cannot see anything. He told me to do again the light before. I just followed it and make it brighter so that we can see clearly. I feel like a human torch...

Nami got worried if the ship can ride the current. Franky assured her that Sunny is crafted from the strongest tree, Adam. So it's a strong ship.

But something is seems wrong and i try to remember what happen in this arc. And my hunch is correct because now we can see broken parts of the ship floating and some dead bodies around it. Sometimes i cannot remember what will happen next, i feel like something is making me forget the original plot... i hope it will not get worse or else i will be in trouble forgetting all the scenes. I thought defeatedly.

"Straw Hats!! You should turn back now, it's dangerous!!" Caribou yelled in panicked.

Chopper freaked out after hearing that but Usopp assured him that they guy is lying. Suddenly a hug octopus appear, a ancient creature the kraken. It's hundred times bigger than the Sunny and it has a various ships caught on it's gigantic tentacles and it's not happy to see us. Looks like we are the next prey of it.

"IT'S THE KRAKEN!! IT'S A MONSTER GIANT OCTOPUS!!!" Usopp shouted in panicked, causing also the reindeer and the skeleton to freak out. Even i'm a little scared right now but i know luffy will do something it.

"I have a great idea!! Let's tame it!!" Luffy eyes sparkled in determination.

"What did you just say, LUFFY?!?!" Usopp and Me freak out.

"Let's tame it and make him pull our ship!!" Luffy explained.

Usopp grab his captain and made him to take look at the monster creature. "You should take a look!! It's huge!! It must have been been around hundreds years old!! The kraken appeared in many myths! It's a mythical ancient creature!!!"

"It has no bones and i'm a bone without flesh... It's different from me..." Brook commented sipping his tea.

"No one cares!!" Usopp barked.

Meanwhile, the others are doing their thing. Robin and I test our drawing skills to sketch the Kraken. Franky got amaze on that. Luffy and Zoro started to plan how they are going to tame the sea creature. Chopper and Usopp are freaking out because how everyone is very calm when a monster creatures was just moments away from the Sunny. Nami also started to freak out and want to turn away the ship but it was denied by Luffy. Sanji assure Nami that it will be fine, while staring at Nami's picture.

Suddenly, the ship of Caribou came back to rescue their captain. The long sleeves man started to cry in happiness but it did not last long because his ship got caugt by the tentacles of the Kraken and crash it instantly. The trio which is Usopp, Brook and Chopper scream in fright plus Caribou. His crew floated in the surface using the bubble coated. They look like a school of jellyfish.

"They are like jellyfish.." Zoro commented and i laugh because of the humor.

"CUT IT OUT AND HAVE SOME SYMPATHY TO US!!" One of the men shouted.