new lifestyle

"We also have this necklace in pink diamonds." The middled aged white woman says to Anastassia as she tries on the necklace in princess cut diamonds.

"How much is that one?" Ana ask while holding her hair up to get a better look at the necklace. It was cute, but pink diamonds were always cuter.

"The pink diamonds are $25,000." The woman smiles egar to make the sale.

Ana looks back at Adonis who smiles before nodding for her to get it if she liked it that much. Ana bites into her bottom lip and nods before looking back at the woman.

"I'll take it in pink. Thank you."

The woman nods and heads away to package up her necklace. Adonis drapes his arm around her shoulder as they walk down the row of glass containing other pieces.

"What store you tryna hit up next butterfly? I know you been wanting to stop by YSL."

"You're right.. I almost forgot after seeing all this jewelry." Ana replies while interlocking her hand in his that hung over her shoulder. "After that we can leave."

"You said that four hours ago." Adonis laughs.

"It has not been that long. At least it doesn't feel like it."

"It never does when you spending money baby."

"Maybe we should just head out. We've already spent so much."

"We have and you still haven't made a dent in my account. We going to that store after this then we can bounce. I want you to have everything you've ever dreamed about having." He says before pausing in his steps.

Adonis pecks her lips before pulling her into a hug.

"The world is your baby girl." He whispers into her curls making Ana blush furiously at his sweet talk.

"Somebody must want some sex tonight all that sweet talking you're doing."

"Oh I was gone get that anyway." Adonis laughs with a shrug.

The couple stops in front of the rings and Ana's face lights up when she sees a bauguette cut diamond ring sitting alone in its own case.

"Wow." She grins. "Now that's a diamond ring!"

"You like that?" Adonis questions.

"Yes. It's so beautiful. Don't tell me you hate it."

"Baguettes ain't really my style baby. But, if you like it I love it."

Ana continues to look at the ring in awe. Adonis makes a mental note of the ring she liked and grabs her hand pulling her back toward the front so they could pay for the many jewelry items she had picked out.

By the time they left the mall it well into the evening and Adonis had spent only a small fraction of what he made that day. The love birds end up back at their home, where Ana made dinner, they ate and were now relaxing in the jacuzzi tub. She sighs and tosses her phone on to the plush bath rug beneath them frustrated that she hadn't been able to get in touch with Jackie since she arrived in Seattle almost a week ago. With her social media haven't not been updated either she was beginning to worry.

"You good?" Adonis ask watching the worried look on her face.

"I'm worried about Jackie. I haven't heard from her since I got here. We talk everyday and now it's just silence, this isn't like her. Even though we argued... we would still talk."

"Maybe she just taking a break. I know East be stressing her out and shit."

"I bet you do know... y'all are basically the same."