i know you f*cking lying

*& now back to the drama.

"Adonis... could you stop looking like that please?" Ana ask softly from her lover who was sitting in the drivers seat of his car with a mean mug. "Don..." Ana speaks again when Adonis doesn't acknowledge her.

"I heard you Anastassia. Don't fucking ask me that shit again."

"Here we go..." Ana mumbles before reaching into her deep green colored Prada bag in search of her lip gloss.

"Fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"It means here you go acting like an asshole again! It's just my family, why can't you just go in and have this stupid dinner? They wanna meet you, it's not going to be weird."

"It is gone be weird Ana, because they hate me."

"They don't hate you. They just don't know you."

"Nah... I see the way yo sister looks at me when I pick you up and shit. That bitch don't like me."

"Adonis don't call my sister a bitch please. Give it ten minutes, if you still don't wanna stay we can leave. All I'm asking is for you to try." Ana pouts while grabbing his arm from across the console.

"Ten minutes. That's it." Adonis agrees.

Ana leans over to kiss his lips but he turns his head quickly.

"You ain't kissing me with that shit on yo lips." Adonis says before getting out of the car, shutting the door behind him.

"This man can't be nice to save his life." Ana mumbles as she opens the car door for herself. "Just ten minutes... we can do this." She says again trying to calm her nerves.

It would just be ten minutes.

But a lot can happen is ten short minutes.

•••••

8:11 p.m

"Hello again Adonis." Eden smiles while reaching out to embrace Adonis.

He gives her a half smile and returns the gesture. Eden was always nice to Adonis when he came by. She had no clue that Ana had once never wanted anything to do with the man, or what they had already been through in their relationship. Anastassia wanted to keep it that way for as long as she could. Because, Aaliyah on the other hand knew everything that had transpired even though Adonis had asked Ana to keep things between them she had to vent to someone.

Since Mariah was off limits, she only had her sister.

Needless to say Aaliyah hated Adonis with everything in her. She knew he was no good and would eventually ruin Ana's life. As many times as she tried to warn her baby sister about him, Ana would brush off the words she spoke since she was still blinded by the gifts, affections and now amazing sex they had. In her eyes even when Adonis did wrong he still had a reason for doing so.

Adonis looks over at Aaliyah who stood with her arms crossed and a raised eyebrow. Adonis mugs her and Ana quickly steps in front of Adonis blocking him from her sisters view.

"Hello sister." Ana smiles before hugging Aaliyah.

"Hey Ana. How are you? You feeling alright?" Aaliyah questions while letting her eyes scan over her face for any new bruises.

"I'm doing great. You know Adonis..."

"I don't actually." Aaliyah replies smartly while looking behind Ana at Adonis. "Does he want to introduce himself?"

"I don't see the need to. You're Ana's sister... Aaliyah. You know I'm her man." Adonis shrugs.

"Man? Yeah right. No man acts and does the things you do."