back home

Ana steps into the lobby of the condo building and approaches the front desk. She does her best to try and fix her wet curls that were sticking to her neck and face. Taking a deep breath she ignores the few looks she was recieving from the uptight people who resided in the building and keeps walking with her head help high.

"Can I help you?" An unfamiliar older woman ask.

"Hi.. um, my names Anastassia and I was wondering if you could ring the penthouse and ask Adonis to let me up."

"I don't think Mr.Brown is in. How do you know him?"

"Why does it matter how I know him?"

"He's a very private man, I'll need to know who exactly you are to him because he will ask. You don't look like the kind of women he keeps around."

"Excuse me?" Ana begins. "Bitch this is not the night to play with me, pick up that phone and call up there before I snatch you from across this fucking desk." Ana snaps.

"I'm calling security!"

"No.. no need!" The younger regular receptionist who actually knew Ana speaks as she approaches. "I'll take it from here Ms.Anita. Go ahead and take your break."

"I will not be disrespected by this high class prostitue."

"You calling me a prostitute? If I was I would still be making more money than you old bitch."

"Ana! Come on let's get you upstairs."

Ana glares at the older woman one last time before following Jade to the other end of the long desk.

"You look terrible, you good?"

"I've had a long night." Ana mumbles.

"I see, I've never heard you speak like that before."

"I'm just so tired of being nice to people that don't appreciate it and I always end up with the short end of the stick."

"Hopefully it gets better." She says as she dials up the Adonis's penthouse. "He didn't answer..."

Ana frowns and begins to cry silently. Jade looks over Ana's disheveled state and feel bad for her. She had always seen her with a smile on her face each time they enteracted and seeing her like that made me have some empathy for her.

"I'm not supposed to do this but I can let you up. I know he's home I saw him not long ago, I'll let you on the elevator and he'll open for you."

"Thank you so much Jade."

"No problem." Jade says with a smile.

Ana steps on the elevator and enters the code for the penthouse. She waits with butterflies in her stomach not sure what mood Adonis was in, if he had company or if she was even welcome in his home anymore. But she literally had nowhere else to go. Once the doors open she sees Adonis standing shirtless, with diamond necklaces layered on his chest, a blunt in his mouth and grey sweats hanging on to his waist. His eyebrows furrow while looking at Ana in disbelief for a moment.

"What you doing here this late butterfly?" He ask before taking a long pull from the blunt.

Ana shrugs suddenly unable to find the voice she had when she was cursing at the receptionist a few minutes ago. Looking at Adonis whos face was stern showing he wasn't in the best mood had her ready to retreat back down the elevator instead of stepping foot into his home.

"Come in." Adonis says before turning and walking back inside.

Hesitantly Ana follows behind him past the living room and into the guest bathroom. She sits down on the edge of the jacuzzi tub and waits for Adonis to return to her. When he remerges he hands her one of his t shirts and a pair of his boxers.