"Ma-"

I knee him so he's like a little thing squirming on the floor and I get down just so I can get my message across. I punch him across the face, I can see the bruise already starting the form. "Do you understand? I'll do it. I'll cut your throat until you're still." I put the blade across his neck full of butchered tattoos and slice the top layer.

"Man I-"

"I'm not 'man' to you, I fucking Styles, you hear me? Don't fucking call me 'man'. You know who I am. Don't make me split your heart into two, that would be very good for your income, now would it?" I smirk, slicing the middle of his heart tattoo. I know for a fact everyone in the group understands what I just said but I bet Hazel looks clueless.

The man is shaking on the floor slightly from panic so I take that as my queue to leave. I stand up straight and turn around to see Hazel jumping off the table. I wait for her to walk next to me and take her waist and with the other hand lightly cover her stomach in case she falls.

"Styles." I hear in the back.

"Go to the car I parked down the road. Take your time." I whisper to Hazel and she nods and leaves. I turn around to the man a slit on his neck.

"Your heart is no bigger than mine."

I smirk at his comment, amused he's still trying. "I can carve yours out and compare, if you'd like."

I turn around with nothing else to say and walk down the shitty pathway to the SUV parked. I sit in the driver's seat and I see Hazel there with a timid smirk on her face. Confused, I turn on the car and drive out of the parallel park.

After only a few seconds of driving, she laughs. Hysterically. "Why are you laughing?" She doesn't answer, if anything her laughter become louder. "Hazel, you almost got killed."

"Since when did you care?"

I go silent and so does her laugh but her smile is still there. She reaches over me and her hands flop over my crotch to get to my furthest pocket. The sensation feels different. It's happened so many times but it's so different knowing it's hazel. Or maybe it's just that my sex drive has been extremely low lately. The feeling makes me intoxicated. Like I've had some medicine that make me feel good. Or feel more.

She gets out my box of cigarettes and takes some between her teeth. I look at her light it with my green lighter. She opens the window and blows the smoke out, and she's got a big grin on her face.

"I hate you, you know?" She says and it makes my stomach somehow hurt. "I hate you. But something about you. I don't know." she continues. "Fuck, you're annoying."

"Hazel, you shouldn't be smoking." I take the stick out of her pretty mouth. "You have asthma, you know that." she slumps in her seat and I put the cigarette in my mouth. "You'll regret it tomorrow."

"Where are we going? This isn-"

"They'll find us if we go back to our main place. We're going to Niall's old place." She slowly nods.

"Who are they?"

"What do you mean?"

"Them back there?"

"I don't know. Dickheads is what they are."

As I throw the cigarette out my mouth, I pull up at Nialls.

I pick the lock and open the house and surprisingly it's clean. This is his frat boy house, you could call it. The only reason we have this place was to have parties. I ran away with Niall and Louis and we met Liam here. I didn't run away for long. They had tabs on me as I was only 14.

I take off Hazel's heels and hold them whilst helping her up the stairs. Her body suits the bodysuit so much. Her ass is beautiful I bet. Shut up, Harry.

I deafen myself from my thoughts and we reach the bedroom where I lay on the large bed.

We both lay fully clothed facing the ceiling on opposite sides of the bed. It's awkward, yes, but I almost like it.

"Harry?" Her quiet voice fills my ears. I turn to her and she looks timid. "Can we get closer. I'm just cold and..."

My stomach tightens. "Hazel, I don't know h-"

She doesn't let me finish and rolls next me, lifting my arm so she can lay on my chest. She's right, her face is slightly cold.

I wonder if she can hear my heartbeat. Of course, she can, she's laying on your ribcage. Fuck, what if she knows I'm panicked. Act normal, H.

"Hold on." She says. She gets up and slips off her jumpsuit so she's just in her bra and pants. Everything in me is keeping me from looking down at her chest because anybody would know that even with clothes on, her breasts are gonna be hot as fuck.

She lays back down on my chest, I bet my heart is even faster. Calm down, Harry. My arms hover in the air for a moment because I don't really know where to place them. Naturally, it kinda falls to her hip so I lightly place it there so my fingertips are just over the hem of her pants.

She takes that hand and looks at my rings, turning then so they're all straight, and somehow it makes me feel like the sun is shining on me. "Why does your other hand have a bandage on it?" She asks, slurring her words a bit.

"Oh," I lift my right hand. "I caught it on something, it's pretty deep." I say and she nods into my chest making me look down with a small smile creeping on my face.

"Your hearts beating faster than average right now."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Shit shit shit.

She rolls inwards a bit more, so her left breast is over my stomach and her whole body is against my side. She puts one leg between both of mine and she slides her foot down my left one once. She puts my hands down again but then picks it back up readjust it. She readjusts it so the tips of my fingers are inside her pants. Fuck, don't get horny.

"It's cold." she whispers and I nod so I slide the rest of my hand down her pants so I'm on her ass cheek. If she was sober, oh my god I wish she was sober right now.

"It's late, you should sleep."

"I'm not that tired. I want to talk to you." She says, tracing my tattoos. "Let's have late night talks with Hazel Woods and Harry Styles." She says as if she was a presenter. "Harry Styles, say something."

"What?"

"Anything."

I think about it. There's lots to say. I could say that Louis believes in fucking love. Fuck it, at this point maybe I'm starting to believe in it. I could tell her the reason my bandage is there is because of myself. I could say that those dicks back then were trying to kill her and have been for a while.

"Hazel Woods." I start. "You are safe."

I feel her smile and it makes me smile too. "My mum used to always say that. Normally when I'm not safe. Like before a task or something. I think it was to make me feel better. But It just let me know I'm not in fact safe." She stops tracing my body and just places her hand on my chest.

"Tell me about your mum." I say.

"She's great, really. But honestly, I think she doesn't love me because I'm Hazel but because I'm Hazel Woods. If she dies, I'm here as a replacement. She doesn't really let me do much. I can't have sex until she thinks it's time for me to reproduce. She tells me to not have sex because then I'll be like my dad, who sleeps around. I don't know who he even is, how could I be like him?" I nod, going along with her storyline of who her dad is. It's funny. "I kinda understood her until recently." She looks up at me. "What about yours?"

"My mum." I say. Fuck her. She's a shitty person. I prefer killing people with similar features to her. If she never wanted me I could've had a great life. "My mum. She's a druggy. So is dad. They'll fight for so long and one day, they'll fuck as if nothing ever happened."

She shifts up and looks at me for a moment. "Thank you Harry." She kisses my check before returning to my chest.