Parkour!

Kissy kissy ; )

Wilbur's ass is so fucking bipolar LMAO

also sry for the short chapter I wrote with a while ago lmao

LMK IF THERES ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS!!!!!
_________________________________________________________________

Tommy ran and quickly placed one hand on top of the fence, leaning forward, supporting his weight with his arm. He rested his foot on top of the wall for balance.

He then brought his other leg over the fence and curled his feet against his body, making sure to bring his knee towards his chest.

Tommy kept his shoulders and head down as he moved so that his feet wouldn't catch on the edge of the fences, 'I can not fall over, not now.'

He pushed off slightly with his resting foot, moving away from the fence. His hands left the wall on their own as his momentum carried him ahead. He made sure to land on the balls of his feet to reduce the risk of injury. Keeping his chest forward, he continues running.

Wilbur is right beside him. Tommy can tell that he has done this before.

"YOU LOOK LIKE A PRO!" Tommy yelled and laughed, "HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU DONE THIS?!"

"YOU'RE ONE TO TALK!" Wil yells back, "I'VE DONE THIS A FEW TIMES IN MY PAST. I'M NOT AS GOOD AS I USED TO BE!"

"I BET," Laughing, Tommy said, YOU'RE GETTING OLD, WILBUR!"

"FUCK OFF!" He scowls, propelling himself over the top of the fence.

"YOU'RE ALREADY BALDING!" The blond howled.

After Tommy says that, Wilbur almost trips, and Tommy bursts out laughing.

"KEEP UP, OLD MAN!"

"OH, FUCK YOU!"

They continue this motion of jumping and running until Wilbur stops.

"We should be far enough away now," He gasps for air, and Tommy does the same.

"Good," The blond pants, "Do you know where we are?"

"Yeah, Phil's house is just over there," Wil points in the general direction that they should head to.

They finally catch their breath and start walking.

On the way, Tommy remembers something.

"Shit..." Tommy whispers and runs a hand down his face.

"What?" The older man asks.

"I forgot my fucking bag," Groaning out.

"Damn, where'd you put it?" Wil questions.

"In a bush in front of their house," Tommy explained.

"Oh, uh, maybe text Tubbo? See if he can bring it to you tomorrow?" Wilbur suggests.

"My phone is dead, Wilbur. I told you I forgot my charger," Tommy deadpanned.

"Oh... I'll just let you borrow my charger tonight since I have like 12," He laughs.

"What the fuck, why do you have so many?!" Tommy looks at Wil like he's crazy.

He chuckles, "A man has to be prepared."

"Okay..." The boy squints his eyes, "Don't worry about it. I still have one; I just left it at home," Tommy finishes, and Wilbur frowns.

"Fine, fine, I'll use one of yours," The blond sighs, and Wil perks up.