Forget it. Now.

Y'ALL SHOULD HAVE KNOWN I GAVE YOU THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM

Short but effective chapter, SURPRISE UPDATE MF

________________________________________________________________

"The fuck does that mean?" Tommy mutters.

Suddenly, an angry-looking Wilbur snatched the phone out of his hand.

'How did I not notice he got up or that he was even awake? I must have been so enthralled and confused by the text that I wasn't paying attention to him. Shit, Wil looks so pissed right now. I didn't mean to look through his messages. It wasn't my fault that MY name caught my eye.'

"What the fuck are you doing?!" The angry man yells. Tommy flinched back a little, but Wilbur was too blinded by his rage to see it, not that Tommy's complaining.

"I thought that was my phone! I realized it wasn't right before you snatched it out of my hand!" The boy barked back with clenched fists.

"Somehow, I don't believe you!" The man yells and looks down at his phone, "Why were you going through my messages!?"

"I thought Tubbo changed our group chat name, and I wanted to see what I had missed!" Tommy clenched his fists harder, trying to defend himself with his words.

"OH yeah, I'm sure!" Wil says sarcastically, "You're such a fucking liar!"

"OI, FUCK YOU AND YOUR WEIRD FRIENDS!" Tommy began purposefully digging his nails into the palms of his hands.

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN!?" He throws the phone down on the couch and grips his hair.

"TRY NOT TO USE YOUR ABILITIES," Tommy mocks, "THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?!"

Wilburs eyes go wide then he says, "You don't know what you're talking about."

"The hell I don't! I know what I saw!" Tommy yells back.

'Wilbur was beginning to piss me off. Is he insane?! I know what I fucking saw. I know what he wrote! Now he's trying to convince me otherwise?! The fucks his deal?! This is so fucking stupid. We were having such a good moment, and I had to fuck it up. I should have just stayed asleep, but no, I had to go and ruin it.'

'No... Even if I didn't touch his phone, I know we would have gotten into a fight about something else. That's just how it is with Wilbur; he's like a ticking time bomb. One moment you can be laughing and having a good time but the second you make even a minor mistake, he goes off.'

Tommy's clothes felt too tight, and the air around him was way too dense, 'Was it always this hot in here?' He could feel his heart beating quickly, and there were butterflies in his stomach but not from excitement. It felt like his anxiety and anger were at war like his body couldn't decide which one was more important at the moment, 'Is this what people mean when they say fight or flight? I could care less right now; all I want to do is get out of here. I don't care how all I care about is when.'

"Tommy, I'm telling you. You don't know what you're talking about," Wilbur says calmly but with a stern face.

Tommy's heartbeat quickened, and he could tell he was about to panic, 'No, stop, not now.' Wilbur was beginning to scare Tommy; he's never seen this side of him before, 'I don't know how to describe it. It's unnerving.'

"YES. I. DO." Tommy says with determination and furrows his eyebrows. Tommy wonders what's going through Wil's head right now, probably, 'Meh meh meh, I'm Wilbur, and I'm always angry, meh,' Tommy tried not to laugh at his own joke but a smile was trying to remove his scowl. Unfortunately for him, Wilbur noticed it.

"The fuck are you smiling about?! This is no time to be laughing, Tommy!" He waves his arm in the air, signifying for Tommy to read the room.

"WELL, I'M SORRY, I THOUGHT OF SOMETHING HILARIOUS!" Tommy barks back, that funny feeling long gone.

"UGH, I DON'T CARE!" He grips his hair again, "EVERYTHING'S A JOKE TO YOU, ISN'T IT!"

"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME!" Yelling, screaming, that's all Tommy really knows.

"WELL, IF YOU STOPPED BEING SUCH AN ANNOYING LITTLE SHIT, THEN MAYBE I WOULD!" Wilbur was getting more fired up as the argument went on.

"OH FUCK YOU, YOU'RE THE REASON WHY YOU DON'T KNOW ME!" Despite how shitty Tommy felt for screaming, he couldn't help but keep going.

"OH REALLY? TELL ME WHY IT'S MY FAULT THEN!" He gestures a hand for the younger to continue.

"OH, I WILL. YOU JUST GAVE ME THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO!" Tommy yells spitefully.

"FINE, THEN DO IT!" He raises his volume with the last few words.

"Wilbur, you're such a fucking prick. We can't have one good moment together without you getting angry at me," Tommy says. Wil looks as if he doesn't understand, "OH, you want an example too? How 'bout the time in the car when you got upset with me after the fight because I was defending my friend FROM BULLIES! Oh, is that not good enough? How about the time when it was the first breakfast I had here, remember that? Ya know, like when you kept giving me spiteful glances! And let's not forget how you tried to start a fight with me this morning!" He finishes, and all the adrenaline and energy he had before completely fucked off.

With tired eyes, Tommy sighs, "I finally thought we were getting somewhere. I finally thought that maybe just maybe, you actually liked me. You have no idea how hard I'm trying, with you and with this family," Tommy ignored the voice crack he made and blinked back the forming tears in his eyes, 'I can't show any more weakness.'

"T-Tommy..." Wilbur looked the boy up and down with regret, "I'm sorry, but I need to know what exactly you saw? Did you only see that message?"

Tommy laughs spitefully, "Fuck you, Wilbur. Yeah, that was the only thing I saw."

"Good, now we can forget this ever happened," He sighs and looks at me sternly.

"What the fuck? No! I'm not forgetting shit, bitch!"

"Tommy, Forget-"

All of a sudden, there was a thumb of bags hitting the floor, making both their heads snap towards the noise.

"What the fuck?"

________________________________________________________

WHY DID I MAKE HIM SO DAMN MEAN LMAO

GO TO MY TWITTER FOR SNEAK PEEKS ( Author_mc_)

Also, I'm still working on those damn tests. Help.

(Don't forget this is a modern magic AU so when Wilbur's text is like this, "Little baby man," that means he's using his power [You'll find out soon enough what it is, if you don't already know ;) ]