Epilogue

A/N 

It's the last chapter. I never planned it to go this long. It started with just a small 1k word story, then I planned to turn it into a four- or five-chapter short story, but in the end, it turned out to become a full-length book. But I am glad. Because I loved every part of it. It turned out beautiful. 

So, without wasting any more time, let's get started.

---------------------

Aurora's POV

"A month? You must be kidding?"

"But I am not."

"If they are your old clients then how did you not remember their company anniversary?" 

"I remembered, but recently we were damn busy, so it slipped from our minds."

"How professional."

"Please if you scolded me enough then can we start the work now."

This was the conversation that I had with Adam after I found out the time limit, on the top, he was pressuring me with giving me the whole theme responsibility. I was scared, but I am used to the underlying pressures, so I started working on it right away.

The company was Asian originated. The root of the company is in China and it grew in the neighboring countries afterward. So, we planned the whole theme based on their journey to this point. We had the complete plan in just one day. But to make it work we only had a month.

The event was in a month and what we had was all on paper only. We planned to make a ppt on everything in detail to show the clients. We will make a plan B also, just in case. We got their approvement and appreciation for the original project so we didn't need Plan B. And after that the month went by quickly, but we managed to make the event a blast. 

*****************

"Good work everyone."

"You too Boss. Everything went smoothly." 

"Hello, are you the company who handled today's event?" Someone asked Adam.

"Yes?" He answered not sure what it was about.

"Sir, our company wants to hire you for our upcoming event. If your schedule it free then we are willing to pay well." She offered.

"Oh! We are fr..." Adam was about to say something, but I interrupted.

"We will see the details first and then decide. Can you send the email with all the details and requirements first?" I said.

"Oh! Of course. We will contact you soon. Hope to work with you. And one more thing, this event is out of the country, so your team have to go there and make the arrangements. will that be, okay?" The company lady asked. 

Now it was something that I can not make the decision about alone. I will have to ask my family. Especially the boys. 

.

.

.

It's been a year since I started working with the event planning company. I am not the manager of the company. After the success of my first event, the company started to get new and bigger clients. My workload also increased but so is our financial situation. 

A few months before April told us that she like literature and want to go to a college in Germany. I was worried at first but I told her to get good marks and apply for that college and if she got a letter from them then I would send her. Since then, she has been too serious about her studies.