Coincidence or Fate?

Augustus's POV

I just came to the hospital, after finishing the procedure of filing the complaint. 

While entering the hospital my heart was beating so loudly that it was hard to hear anything else. The anticipation was killing me. I wanted that to be her and at the same time didn't. 

What will I say to her? What if she didn't recognize me? She only knows my first name. We never saw each other. 

Aston sent me the room number. I found the room easily, Aston was standing outside of the room. No one else was there. 

Is she not here yet?

Aston saw me coming. "How does it go?" He asked me about the Police report.

"I took care of everything there. How's April? She must be still in shock." I asked.

"She is resting. The doctor said that it is not that serious."

"How could it be not serious? She was in so much pain. I think the doctor here is not good. We should take her somewhere else. I know some very good doctors." I suggested. I remembered how much pain she was in and the mental torture she went through is worse.

"It's okay. Aurora is with her now. If she felt the need to take her to another hospital then I will ask for your help. Thank you very much, Sir, for today. I would have lost control if you would not be there." He said in gratitude.

"Anyone would have lost their mind in that situation. If someone would have dared to do that to my girl, whether she is my sister, girlfriend or daughter, I would just tear them apart." I said, irritated even by the thought of it.

"I never thought that you could be so possessive for someone." Aston said a little shocked by my vigorous answer.

"I don't..." I was cut in the middle. Someone opened the door from inside, we were standing in front of. The first thing that I noticed was a keychain.

That key chain. It's the same. Why would she have that same key chain?

I looked at the girl who had that key chain dangling on her side bag. She turned and faced  Aston. 

"She wants something to eat. Go get something tasty but healthy for her." After instructing him, only then did she turn to me when her brother told her about my presence. 

I was eagerly waiting to see her face, and what I saw left me dazzled.

"Sir, this is my sister Aurora. Aurora, he is the senior I told you about. He helped me a lot." Aston introduced us.

Is...Is she?... she can't be. She is the girl I met three years ago in that graveyard. 

But her facial expression confirmed my doubt as her face was concealed with realization. She must have recognized me too.

We stood there, staring at each other for God knows how long. Aston was the one to break the silence and pull us back to the reality.

"Do you guys know each other?"

I really don't know how to answer that question. There was so much going on in my head at that moment that I wanted to sit down and think about it slowly and patiently.

"Hello, I am Aurora Swan." She said extending her hand for me to shake.

"Hello, My name is..."

"Augustus Romanov" She answered before I could tell her.

How did she know my full name? I never told her my full name. Not on the calls or not in that graveyard. Then how did she know? 

"You  know me?"