にじゅういち

"Ahh! I missed this place!" Seonghwa squealed as soon as he stepped into the penthouse and the owner could only watch how happy the boy was.

Hongjoong was happy too.

His cold, boring, and lonely penthouse suddenly felt brighter when Seonghwa ran around the kitchen to find his blue mug Hongjoong had bought for him and used it to grab a drink.

Hongjoong couldn't help himself but to stand behind Seonghwa and hug him from the back, breathing in the other's peach scent from the shower he had taken before they went back to Hongjoong's place together.

Seonghwa felt so warm and real in his arms.

There would no longer be a cold bed

There would no longer be any sleepless nights.

Seonghwa was here, with him, content and happy, and Hongjoong felt so complete.

Finishing his drink, Seonghwa turned around in Hongjoong's arms so they could hug chest to chest properly.

"I missed you so much, Hongjoong." Seonghwa whispered.

"Me too, baby." Hongjoong pulled his face away from Seonghwa's neck to have the addicting taste of Seonghwa's mouth.

Seonghwa jumped onto the counter without breaking the kiss so Hongjoong could step in between his legs, slotting their bodies together.

It was so familiar and domestic, Hongjoong had learned all of Seonghwa's edges and curves, but he still couldn't get enough.

Always longing to explore more of the other's body.

Hongjoong pulled away a little just to change his angle and at the same time slipped a hand between Seonghwa's ass and the marble counter to squeeze the supple flesh there.

When Seonghwa let out a small moan into his mouth, Hongjoong lost it.

"I was planning not to tire you out tonight, since you're clearly exhausted from all the dancing you've done. But fuck, Seonghwa, it's so hard to restrain myself if you're being like this." Hongjoong whispered hotly between their lips.

"Hmm, I don't mind getting more tired." Seonghwa giggled.

Hongjoong pulled away completely and cupped Seonghwa's face in his hands, "This is what you're going to do, baby."

"Ah, fuck yes I missed that." Seonghwa moaned at the order and Hongjoong felt himself overwhelmed by the wave of pride and domination; he wanted to wreck Seonghwa so bad.

"Strip yourself and stand next to the bed. Wait for me like a good boy and do not touch yourself." Hongjoong continued his order.

"Understood?"

"Yes, Hongjoong." Seonghwa breathed.

"Good boy, baby boy," Hongjoong praised and stepped away to give Seonghwa space to hurriedly walk towards their sleeping area.

Hongjoong followed quietly and walked into the walk-in closet to grab the bottle of lube.

When he was walking out, he saw Seonghwa had finished stripping himself and was standing fully exposed near the bed.