"Hwa! I'm going to have dinner later tonight with Nayeon-eonnie, you free to join?"

Seonghwa looked up to see Tzuyu bouncing hopefully on her chair as he shook his head with an apologetic smile, "I'm sorry, Tzuyu. I have plans today."

Tzuyu pouted.

"Since when do you have plans with other people? It's not like you have other friends other than me, Nayeon-eonnie, Wooyoung, and San anyway. Oh, wait, and that hot instructor from Dance, what's his name again?"

"Jongho, and he's not hot you thirsty kid." Seonghwa sighed and then pouted back.

"Hey! I have other friends too!"

"Really? Who?"

"Yunho and Mingi! You forgot about them!"

"Ah!" Tzuyu tapped her fist on her palm.

"Those cuties from your high school? Who go to Kyunghee University?"

"Why are you always referring my friends as cute or hot?" Seonghwa muttered.

Ignoring the question, Tzuyu continued, "You're going to see them?"

"No."

"Then who are you going to see?" Tzuyu whined.

"Why are you keeping secrets from me, Hwa?! Are you secretly hiding a wife and a kid somewhere?! Ooh! Scandal! Sordid affair! Unblessed marriage!"

"You should've taken Cinema Production as a writer." Seonghwa pushed her dramatic face away.

"And none of those, what the hell?"

The girl started pouting again, "A hint, please?"

"No!" Seonghwa groaned and shouldered his bag, "You! Stay away from me and bring your filthy scenario with!"

And then he stormed out of the dining hall.

Sighing in relief when he didn't see Tzuyu any longer, Seonghwa walked towards the front entrance of his university where Hongjoong had promised to pick him up at.

He was still a little bit early and he leaned on the brick wall, tapping his foot nervously to kill the time.

Hongjoong had told him that he would bring Seonghwa to his place to discuss the contract.

To his place.

Which meant Seonghwa would see what kind of place Kim Hongjoong lived in, which was also the place he would get to be familiar with once he signed the contract since there was no way Hongjoong would bring him out every time they met in the future.

The flashing image of himself waiting obediently on a large bed for Hongjoong was enough to make Seonghwa turn his body to face the wall and to bang his forehead against it.

He was sure his forehead would get red from the force but he just needed to get the dirt out of his mind.

"What are you doing?" A familiar raspy voice was heard so fucking close to his ear that he jumped and hit something blunt with the side of his head.