じゅうご

"My sweet baby Hwa!" Tzuyu greeted him loudly with a hug and squeezed the soul out of him.

Seonghwa laughed and patted the girl's back, "Yeah, yeah, I missed you too!"

"How was summer break?" The girl asked, releasing him so he could answer her question.

The boy mentally recalled every single scene from his break and then nodded.

"Not bad, I guess." Then he clasped his hands together, "Oh! I have something for you!"

Seonghwa then pulled out a box from his bag and shoved it in Tzuyu's direction.

"I know how much you love Tokyo Banana since you never stopped talking about it when you got some from your cousin. So, I decided to buy you one."

Tzuyu looked at the box in her hands with wonder.

"What the fuck? Hwa! Did you go to Japan or something?"

Seonghwa scratched at his neck, "Hongjoong took me."

"Hongjoong as in Kim Hongjoong?" Tzuyu asked with a softer voice this time.

When the boy nodded, she leaped out of her chair and exclaimed, "He seriously took you there?! For your honeymoon?! Are you saying you got married?!"

"I swear to God, Chou Tzuyu! No one got married! Sit the fuck down!" Seonghwa hissed, pulling the girl to sit back down beside him.

It seemed the regular students who always spent their lunch break with them at the dining hall had adapted to Tzuyu's sudden outbursts because some of them sent Seonghwa a smile that screamed'be strong, dude' in passing.

"So?" Tzuyu demanded, folding her hands over the box on her lap carefully.

"Well, he went to take care of some business. And because I was also on break, he decided to take me so we had a small vacation together after his work had been done. It wasn't that grand or anything, really."

"This guy is serious, huh?"

"What do you mean?" Seonghwa asked back, frowning.

"I mean," Tzuyu pursed her lips.

"I don't think anyone would just take anyone for a vacation overseas. And to think he had work to do first, I think you're pretty much fully integrated into his life."

"I literally live at his place, Tzuyu," Seonghwa frowned, "Of course he has accepted me into his life."

"Ugh, that's not what I meant." The girl grimaced.

"I mean, I'm sure he doesn't only see you as his - what's that called again? Sub? Yeah, I don't think he only sees you as his sub. I think he considers you as more than that. I mean, okay, I'm not going to lie. After you told me about your contract with Hongjoong, I kind of did some research about that, and I found out the rules and all this other shit that made me get a headache because, wow, there are so many of them and those kinks-I found out that-"