ろく

It had been a week and half since he had signed the contract, yet he still hadn't found a suitable reason to tell Wooyoung about his arrangement to live at Hongjoong's house.

There was no way he would go to Wooyoung and say "Hey Woo, I got myself a dom so I'll live with him from now on."

No.

Definitely a big no.

He didn't know how Wooyoung would react if he knew about the contract he had signed with Hongjoong.

God, he didn't even want to think about that.

Wooyoung might (scratch that, definitely would) get a heart attack and everything would get messy.

He found it insane that Hongjoong was patiently waiting for him though, not once asking about the move-in arrangement.

They had had dinner dates and Hongjoong still treated him well, never forcing him to go any faster than his current snail pace, which made him feel guilty.

Hongjoong not only patiently waited for him, but also led their relationship in a lively atmosphere and prevented anything that would make Seonghwa uncomfortable.

How perfect could a man be, goddammit.

"Something worrying you, baby?"

Seonghwa snapped out of his train of thought and saw that Hongjoong had leaned a little bit closer, waiting for him to answer the question.

For a second, he almost forgot that he was dining with the lawyer.

They were at a café around Hongdae but no one paid attention to them so Hongjoong had freely used the nickname they had agreed on to check on Seonghwa's off behavior.

"Ah, no." Seonghwa shook his head, dropping his fork carefully at the edge of his plate.

"Hey," Hongjoong called him, tapping the back of Seonghwa's hand with his finger, "you know you can discuss anything with me, right?"

Biting his lower lip, he looked down at his lap and sighed, "I'm sorry, Hongjoong. And yes, something's bothering me."

"Want to talk about it?" Hongjoong asked.

"It's about the move-in arrangement." Seonghwa said.

"I don't know how to tell Wooyoung. I don't think he'll take it well if I say I've signed a contract with you. But, on the other hand, I really want to move out from his place as soon as possible."

"Why are you so in a rush though? Do you not feel at home there?" Hongjoong asked again.

"No, no! His place is so nice! But," The student sighed, "it's because I've lived at his place for almost two months now and I've arranged to move in with you. I don't want to burden him more and I don't want to delay the arrangement we've made. But, I don't know how to tell him!" Seonghwa groaned softly, "This is driving me crazy."

"Don't be like that." Hongjoong chuckled, nudging Seonghwa's knee with his under the table.

"I'm sure your friends don't mind having you longer at their place. And you don't have to worry about our arrangement, baby. I told you we could go slowly. I'm not forcing you to immediately move in with me. Just relax and the right time will come for you to tell them about it. Or do you want me to pay you a visit and tell them myself?"