じゅう

[5k words, enjoy💕]

__

shibari: Kinbaku (緊縛) means "tight binding," while Kinbaku-bi (緊縛美) literally means "the beauty of tight binding." Kinbaku is a Japanese style of bondage or BDSM which involves tying a person up using simple yet visually intricate patterns, usually with several pieces of thin rope. Shibari (縛り) is a Japanese word that broadly means "binding" or "tying" in most contexts, but is used in BDSM to refer to this style of decorative bondage.

breathplay: Breath-play involves the restriction of oxygen to increase erotic play or to intensify an orgasm or sexual experience. This can either be achieved through solo-play (autoerotic asphyxiation) or through partner play, in which the submissive is the one who's airflow is restricted.

[CW: there will be safe word usage towards the end of this chapter]

__

"You look beautiful." The raspy voice, thick with lust and desire, whispered into his ear.

They were standing in front of the full-body mirror in Hongjoong's walk-in closet with the lawyer's hand wrapped loosely around Seonghwa's throat, covered in a black choker with a small silver pendant at the front.

The candy apple shade of red cotton rope, which was tied over his torso and back, created a beautiful pattern of lines over the golden skin of his body.

The rope which bound his forearms and elbows together over his back was preventing him from straightening his back.

Instead, it made his body arch up forward.

The position made him so vulnerable and at Hongjoong's mercy.

He loved it.

The rope ran between his buttocks before parting at the front for his cock, free between two lines of rope towards his strained abs.

In short, Seonghwa was all tied up and bound and the only limbs he could move freely were his legs.

Seonghwa was whimpering now.

He hadn't thought the same Shibari that had made him choke on his protein shake during his research could make him so aroused, the friction of the rope on his skin felt unbelievably hot.

Hongjoong had tied it in an artistic pattern and yes, Seonghwa thought it was beautiful.

He had never expected that the candy apple shade of red could look so good against his slightly tanned skin.

When Hongjoong's pale hand reached for his torso from behind, he couldn't help but think about how pretty those colors were, blended together like a painting.

"You like it?" Hongjoong asked as he saw the dreamy smile on Seonghwa's face.

"The colors are beautiful, aren't they?"

"Yes." Seonghwa sighed.

Hongjoong chuckled and peppered kisses on Seonghwa's shoulder before pulling him out of the closet and pushing him onto the bed.