きゅう

[M]
[finally now, it's my tiiiiiime, uril bichuneun geon hwaryeohan spotlight]

"Okay." Hongjoong pulled away and stared into Seonghwa's hooded eyes.

"This is what you're going to do, baby. Go stand next to the bed, strip yourself, and wait for me like a good boy." Hongjoong said in sudden authority that Seonghwa had never heard before.

"Do not touch yourself, you hear me?"

Seonghwa nodded dumbly at the change of tone, shivers running all over his skin.

Right, he almost forgot that this was Kim Hongjoong, his dom, the one who he should obey.

Hongjoong's hand came up to his chin, startling him from his thoughts.

"I want you to use your words." Hongjoong whispered warningly.

"Ye-yes, Hongjoong."

Leaning away with an approving smile, Hongjoong released his chin and tapped his thigh.

"Good boy. Now get moving."

Seonghwa stood up, wobbly on his feet, before retreating carefully towards their sleeping area while Hongjoong was still seated on the sofa, waiting for Seonghwa to get undressed.

He felt his face burning when he started pulling his shirt over his head, baring his torso for the lawyer to see.

From the corner of his eyes, he could see Hongjoong lick his lips and it sent a tingling feeling down to the southern part of his body.

Gulping down the lump in his throat, Seonghwa started pushing his shorts down, leaving him exposed, only left with black briefs.

Then he hugged himself, self-conscious with Hongjoong's eyes on his body.

"What I meant when I said 'strip yourself' was all of your clothes off." Hongjoong said, tone so low it made Seonghwa shudder, "And keep your arms on your sides."

Reluctantly, Seonghwa pushed his briefs past his ankles, shutting his eyes tightly to suppress his embarrassment.

He only opened his eyes when he felt a presence in front of him.

Hongjoong was surveying his body up and down with a small, lazy smirk on his handsome face.

His hand reached out to graze a finger over the outline of Seonghwa's developing abs and it made him twitch.

He wasn't that sensitive, but Hongjoong's touches did something to him.

Hongjoong then spread his warm palm on Seonghwa's stomach and started sliding it up towards his chest.

When his index finger touched one of his nipples, Seonghwa whimpered.

Satisfied with the response, Hongjoong glided his hand up Seonghwa's neck and pulled him closer into a heated kiss.

When Seonghwa's hand unconsciously clutched Hongjoong's shirt, the lawyer slapped it lightly and pulled away completely.

"I said arms on your sides." Hongjoong warned.