The building in front of him was so tall and intimidating that he had to swallow the lump forming in his throat.

When Seonghwa stepped into the lobby with his crumpled white button down shirt under a beige oversized cardigan which fell until the upper thighs of his black jeans, he was sure all eyes were on him.

He knew he was underdressed but they were the most formal clothes he had since his wardrobe was dominated by hoodies, shirts, sweatpants and ripped jeans.

Walking carefully over to the receptionist, he cleared his throat to gain some attention.

The woman looked up to him judgingly but smiled nonetheless; basic procedure, of course.

"May I help you, Sir?" She asked.

"Uh," Seonghwa started, "I have an interview appointment with Kim Hongjoong under the name Chou Tzuyu."

"Chou Tzuyu. Please wait a minute, Sir." The young woman typed something on her computer and then there was a sound from the printer behind her.

She turned around to take a thin card which she immediately tapped on some flat-surfaced cylinder beside the keyboard with a beep.

And then she stood up again to give him the card.

"This is a visitor card. You have to tap this on the gate to enter the office area also on the elevator before you press your destination floor. Your destination is on the eleventh floor. You will be greeted by his secretary, who will guide you to Kim Hongjoong's office. Is there anything else I could help you with, Sir?"

"No, thank you." Seonghwa sent her a tight smile before leaving the counter to the line of small gates on the other side of the lobby.

He tapped his visitor card on the blinking red surface until it turned blue, then passing through the now opened gate.

Since it was office hours he didn't see that many people around, he figured most might be working in their cubicles or something.

So, when he stepped into the elevator he was all alone.

Tapping his card on the screen, Seonghwa pressed the eleventh button.

During his ride to the destination floor, Seonghwa couldn't stay still and started rocking back and forth on his heels.

His heartbeat was increasing the higher he went.

Seonghwa let out a surprised squeak when finally he reached the eleventh floor and the doors opened.

Taking a deep breath, Seonghwa walked out of the elevator.

A woman behind a wide wooden desk stood up with a smile on her red lips before asking, "Chou Tzuyu?"

My name's Park Seonghwa actually but- "Yes."

"This way, please." She gestured and Seonghwa followed her silently until the both of them reached the majestic double-door.

She knocked on the door and announced, "Kim Hongjoong, Chou Tzuyu has come."

When there was a faint "come in" from the other side of the door, Seonghwa felt like jelly.