じゅうろく

By the time Seonghwa realized where his legs had brought him to, he was standing in front of the familiar door belonging to Yunho and Mingi.

Unconsciously, his mind apparently had calculated that he would be found if he went to Wooyoung's place.

Raising his fist up, he started knocking on the door and waited for someone to open it.

"Hyung?" Yunho greeted him with wide eyes, "Hyung, what's wrong?"

"Hey." Seonghwa gave the younger a strained smile, "Can I come in?"

"Of course!" Yunho opened the door wider and let the other male in.

"Oh? Hwa?" Mingi came into sight with a frown.

Seonghwa broke down, bursting into tears, and he knew he surprised the pair with his sudden cry.

But, he was grateful that none of them demanded an explanation.

Yunho simply put his arm around Seonghwa and brought him into the spare room.

Mingi fixed the sheet on the mattress while his boyfriend kept his role to be the 'pillow' for Seonghwa to cry into.

Seonghwa was sat down on the bed and he was busy trying to stop the tears by pressing his palms over his eyes.

"You got us." Yunho cradled the shorter male's head.

"We're here to listen whenever you're ready. Please get some rest for tonight, okay?"

"O-okay." Seonghwa said breathily.

After a few pats on his shoulder which Seonghwa assumed were coming from Mingi, the door was closed and he was left alone.

Yunho knew him so well that he knew Seonghwa needed time for himself to cry his sadness away.

His cry eventually subdued into small sobs and he finally laid his back on the bed, staring at the white ceiling with swollen eyes and stuffy nose.

He knew he had overreacted and he felt ashamed of that.

But, he just couldn't hold his emotion anymore.

Hongjoong's absence had been the last blow which had made him finally explode.

He knew he was acting unfairly to Hongjoong, and he was sure the lawyer was now worried about his whereabouts, but he just needed time for himself.

Time for himself to mend his bruising heart.

His phone kept going off and it didn't require any effort to know it was Hongjoong.

Seonghwa pulled his phone out from his pocket and turned it off.

He didn't want to think about the lawyer for now.

He just needed to sleep.

He was stressed.

He was exhausted.