15: P.A.R.K J.I.M.I.N

{a/n: Yehey! Still Maundy Thursday when I started this part but finished it the next day, April 15, 2022... After this, it's the EPILOGUE... Thank you so much for staying with me in this entire process, I know I will post the entire story as soon as I finish the entire story, but still thank you... Hope to see you again soon!}

 Hope to see you again soon!}

Third person POV

        Jimin is sitting on his room, waiting for Jungkook to come as they planned a movie marvel marathon with him... He was about to message him when his friend Taehyung message him about his date with his Jin-hyung... They are in Daegu right now, visiting great places for couples... He sighs a little, feeling teeny weeny jealous of the two... Maybe his best friend would do it too if they become a couple... But right now, he'll just watch romantic films for distraction...

Cause he will never force Jungkook to enter a relationship while still moving on from his painful past with his mom...

Jungkook climbed through the window again when he saw Jimin tearing up from the movie he's been watching... He felt a slight pain in his chest while staring at the angel inside the room... Is this the feeling of loving someone? You tend to feel the same emotion as he did... It's like everything you do should be according to his happiness and well-being...

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Why didn't my brain realize that I already felt that way? Like, what the hell Kook?! Your hyung even confessed to his crush first, while you acted confidently that Jimin is fine with just being friends..." Jungkook internally slapped himself for being an idiot... Maybe he needs to man up and do something about his RELATIONSHIP or SOON TO BE RELATIONSHIP with his PARK JIMIN...
"Think fast idiot, or someone might snatch your angel away from you..." Yeah, he needs to hurry up.

" Yeah, he needs to hurry up