7: Boyfriend (?)

{a/n: Surprise surprise! I'm still in ahead from my publish date, so I guess it's a win! I hope you're having a great time reading this book, as the story will reach its peak... I just hope I wouldn't disappoint you...}

}

Third person POV

           Since their maid haven't cook anything yet, Jimin decided to buy food outside, just in case Jungkook wakes up and ask for anything to eat... He was supposed to hurry home after visiting their fast food, yet his dad asked him to help in their business while two of the cashier are on break... Due to the workload, Jimin set aside the food and help the other employees in cleaning the store or preparing food...

On the other hand, Jungkook is already up and is currently searching for Jimin in his room... When he realized that Jimin wasn't there, he decided to freshen up first before going outside to search for him again...
From there, he took a bath and wore a clean white yoga pants without caring about himself not wearing any shirt... As he walk around the house, every maid and workers there were shocked... But to add some cherry on the top, Taehyung and Hoseok decided to visit their best friend today without saying... So when they saw an Adonis walking around Jimin's house, they suddenly forgot how to breathe...

"What the actual fuck?! Who are you and what did you do to our little angel?!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Shut up Tae, let the Greek God talk first..." Hoseok grinned. "Anyways, who the hell are you? Are you somehow related to the perfect bloodline of the Park-Jeon family?"

Jungkook frowns. Who the heck are they? "Should I answer you?" Points at Taehyung and then to Hoseok. "Or you? Cause believe me, I'm not a creep... I live here..."

Taehyung dramatically gasps as he point his finger on the latter. "Yah! You're literally lying! Only Jin, my future husband, and my bestie Jimin are the children of this household, so who are you?!"

Jungkook scoffs. "You are what? Soon to be husband of my brother? What the fuck?! Are you his boyfriend?"

Taehyung grins widely while proudly nods. "Well of course! Who wouldn't want a KIM TAEHYUNG in his life? I'm a perfect husband, duh?!"

Hoseok rolled his eyes and shook his head. Is this the feeling of secondhand embarrassment?
"Tae, shut up!" He groans.