Epilogue: There for You

{a/n: Finally! The long wait is over... I'll be posting the entire story once I finish the EPILOGUE... *clap clap* Please support all my stories too! I love you all!}

 *clap clap* Please support all my stories too! I love you all!}

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Third person POV (3 years later)

          Jimin and Jungkook already reached the third year of their relationship... Both of them finally graduated from high school, and continue pursuing their dreams as college students... The couple planned a trip to Japan ahead of time, that's why Jimin's parent's and also Mr. Jeon gave them an all-expense paid trip as a gift...

Jungkook was so surprised by how affectionate and supportive their parents was, and he will definitely use this opportunity to spend time with his angel... He even planned to take him to Disneyland, maybe riding teacups or just wandering around... He also took the camera he just bought with him, as he wanna capture all his moments with Jimin...

"We will make a lot of memories together..." He smiled while holding his angel's hand.

"I can't wait Gugu..." Notice something? That's right, Jimin's problem with speech and language has finally corrected, thanks to the support of his ever loving family, Jungkook and his speech pathologist...
"I can't wait to see Micky and Minnie... Such a cute couple!"

"Only them?" Jungkook pouts. "How about me? Don't you want to spend time with your most handsome boyfriend?"

Jimin only giggled, as he kiss the latter's pout. "Of course I can't wait for that either..." He clings into the taller's neck as they enjoy their moment. "Why would I agree to come with you in a foreign land if I didn't want to spend my time with you?"

"I love you so much, my Love..."

"I love you too, my Gugu..."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Before they even leave Korea, Jungkook already started filming Jimin being all goofy in the airport... He loves seeing his boyfriend smiling, as if he opens the gate of heaven and bless everyone who see... Once they leave, the couple only wish to have a perfect weekend together... No paperworks, no stress, just them...

"This trip will be the first of many..." Jungkook whispered to his lover, hands intertwined.

"I love you, Gugu..." He kisses Jungkook's cheek then his lips.

"Fuck Mimi, don't tease..." The taller groans as he licked his lower lip.

Jimin only laugh and embrace his boyfriend... This trip will definitely be the best...

 This trip will definitely be the best

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The entire stay in Japan is perfect! The hotel they stay in, has the view of the city, and the view of heaven... (thanks to the glass divider of the bedroom and shower) The couple really did spend their time owning each other, proclaiming their love like a prayer... Jimin even the one who initiate, as Jungkook did his very best to contain his needs and wants... So in the end, their first time was indeed special...

"Mimi?" Jungkook calls his boyfriend, the smaller's head resting on his arm.

"Yes Gu?"

The latter embrace him tight. "Thank you for saving me... Without you, I think I won't be able to believe love..."

Jimin looks up to him and cupped his cheeks. "Thank you too... Not just for being my boyfriend, but also for coming back into my life..."

Jungkook can't help but to reached for the smaller's hand in his cheek. He will definitely hold this beautiful hand forever, not even death can tear them apart...

"Mimi? One more round?"

Jimin chuckled. "Okay love..."

Remember, love can be find anywhere...
But only true love can last for a lifetime...

The end.

As the Sun meets the Moon | Jikookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें