11: The President

{a/n: Oh wow! I'm already in the 11th chapter of this amazing project, but still the same date as Chapter 10... I will definitely start this chapter tomorrow, or maybe now before I sleep? Hmm... Anyways, 5 more chapters to go! Wish me luck!}

 Anyways, 5 more chapters to go! Wish me luck!}

Third person POV

           The following day after their heart to heart talk, Jungkook and Jimin went to school together... Jimin will meet up his friends in the school gate, as they both came to school riding a White Kawasaki Ninja 300 that his father gave him as a welcome gift... (a/n; Ugh so hot!)

 (a/n; Ugh so hot!)

Everyone in the school is either drooling on the expensive bike, or the people riding it, or both... Taehyung even asked the owner to take a picture of him with the beauty, which Hoseok found it hilarious...

"You do know that everyone in our school knew who the real owner is, right?" He chuckled.

"Yes I do... But the whole world doesn't, so I still have the chance to flex this beauty on my social media..." He barks back.

While the two keeps on bickering, a great looking man is fast approaching them... He is aiming to talk to his beloved angel, as he was laughing at the antics of his friends while being held by a stranger whom he didn't know... They seems very familiar with each other, judging by the way the stranger held Jimin in his arms when the smaller laugh too much...
Once the man is close enough, he greeted the group...

"Morning Hoseok and Taehyung, Good morning Jiminie..." Namjoon smiled, flashing his beautiful dimples. "Wanna go to the class together?"

Taehyung scoffs. "Bad morning to you, brother... You're here again to bug my beautiful best friend..."

Namjoon wasn't taken aback by his brother's words...
Well, to sum it up, he and Taehyung are siblings, and met Jimin when the smaller attended his brother's extravagant birthday party... From that point onwards, the older tried his best to know him better as he ended up having a huge crush on him...
Jimin, being the lovely angel, tried to reject him in his own way, yet the taller became more in love to him... So instead of trying to reject him again, Jimin only treat him as an older brother like his Jin-hyung...

"G-g-good morning President K-Kim..." Jimin replied. "I-it's fine, y-y-you don't h-have to take u-us in our c-class... I know y-you're busy with t-the student c-council, s-so no n-need to b-bother..."

Taehyung snorted while Hoseok laugh at the another day of "Namjoon's subtle rejection" saga... The older boy had been rejected almost his entire junior year, and right now, his senior year too... It's kinda funny that a person with an IQ of 148 would still be clueless when it comes to rejection, and Jimin's friends won't help him to realize that blinding detail...

"It's okay Jiminie, council will be able to do their job even without me... They are very handful when it comes to work, so let's go?" He tried again.

Jimin look up to his "best friend" who's been so quiet the whole time... He was just staring at the president, silently observing the latter's gesture towards his little bean... His mind is going feral, yet he kept his composure to avoid starting a fight...
"G-gugu~ D-d-do chu w-wanna take chu t-to the r-registrar's o-office? M-mimi room i-is c-close..."

Jungkook only nods and smiles at the smaller. "Of course Mimi... Let me just park my bike somewhere..."

"No flashy motorbikes allowed in the school..." The president suddenly spat. "Most especially to someone who's not even enrolled here..."

Taehyung rolls his eyes and crosses his arms. "You're just jealous that I was able to take picture of myself and the beauty... You can never..."

Jimin looks worried after hearing what Namjoon said. "B-b-but chu let J-Jackson-ssi and M-mark-ssi use S-segway and m-motorbike too l-last week... W-what changed?"

Jungkook sighs and shook his head. "The problem is not about the motorbike itself, right?" He smirk as he slipped his hands on the smaller's waist. "The real problem here is about me being the hindrance in your "love bubble"... That Mimi offers help while you my friend, wanted to score today..."

The taller only fake a smile. "Ooh~ feisty... You should join the school fight club to release some steam..."

Jungkook cross his arms and flex his sleeve tattoo. "Such a nice offer but no thanks... I'm not interested in releasing anything other than my cum inside the person I like..."

The two almost choke to death when they heard what Jungkook said... Gosh! This boy has balls to bite back the President...

"You really know how to choose inappropriate words just to act cool towards your friends, and even Jiminie..." The older raised his brow. "But I don't speak stupid language, so you better talk to me as a normal person or just shut your mouth..."

Jungkook hummed, towering the smaller from behind before finally embracing him and peck his cheek. "Well this mouth of mine can do wonders..." He grazed his teeth to the smaller's ear. "My mouth doesn't need to be smart to make someone see heaven while he's in hell with me..."

Jimin blushed with the way Jungkook possessively claiming him in front of everyone, including his Namjoon-hyung...
So instead of going to the class with his friends, the smaller pulls Jungkook to the direction of the office and left the President dumbfounded...

"C-chur being s-so naughty b-back there..." He pouts.

"Well he started... If he wasn't a douchebag back there, I wouldn't fight back and let him alone..."

"B-b-but that's N-namjoonie-hyung! H-he's not really m-mean..." Jimin looks down. "M-maybe he's just s-stressed..."

Jungkook look away. "Jealous maybe..."

"W-what d-do you m-mean? W-who's jealous of w-who?" Jimin stared blankly at the taller.

"Nothing... Just go back to him if you're worried sick about his feelings..." Jungkook didn't realize that he was so harsh on the smaller. But you can't really blame him! He is hurting too, and Jimin defending that President didn't do anything better.

"G-gugu..."

"You know what Mimi, I'll just go... Maybe you don't need me here since you have him..." Jungkook started walking away, leaving the smaller alone in the hallway.

Today is so fuck up!