12: Gone

{a/n: Hello again! Today is Maundy Thursday, April 14, 2022... Gosh! I'm having a crisis right now since the clock is ticking and I still have 4 more chapters to work on... I need a grand ending for this since 2022 is a great year for me... Wish me luck!}

 Wish me luck!}

Third person POV

             The day goes by so fast and Jimin was rushing to the exit to meet Jungkook who promised him to pick him up from school...
Once outside, he saw the latter standing beside his bike and silently waiting for him...
Jimin wave at him and smiles, feeling better that Jungkook is there and made his promise...

"G-gugu!" He yells as he run towards him.

"Hop in Jimin, we're leaving..." The taller looked so serious and mad, making the smaller submit easily.

"G-gugu? A-are chu s-still mad a-at Mimi?"

Jungkook put the helmet on the smaller's head but didn't answer his question... After double checking their helmets and kneepads, Jungkook's motorbike comes to life and roar loudly as they leave the premises... Jimin embrace the latter's waist as they travel, never once he let go...
The entire trip only lasted for few minutes, thanks to Jungkook's skills in driving...

Once they arrived, Jungkook help the smaller go down the bike and remove his helmet... Jimin looks stunning even with his messy hair... If only he will be able to claim him...

"You should go inside Jimin..." He said, still cold and distant with his little bean.

"C-chu still m-mad at M-mimi, G-gugu?" Jimin asked, sadness visible in his eyes.

"No... I'm just tired..." He lied. "You should go inside now..." He turns his back to the smaller as hopped back to his bike and ready to leave... But before he did, Jimin stop him and pouts

"G-gugu... T-talk to Mimi... D-don't l-leave please..."

Jungkook sighs and stared at him. "What is it?"

"T-tell Mimi t-that chur not m-mad... P-p-please d-don't leave... D-don't leave M-mimi..." The smaller begs even more.

Jungkook isn't heartless to let his beloved cry, so he pulled his keys from the ignition and hopped down again to embrace the smaller... That crazy president can fuck off, but he will never let Mimi suffer from this... Yes he's mad, but not actually to him but to himself... He's mad at himself for being so jealous even though he wasn't supposed to...
For Christ sake! They weren't even dating, and yet, he felt so possessive towards Jimin...

"Let's go inside Mimi, it's getting colder out here..." He held his hand and walks inside their home. They really need to talk...

 They really need to talk

Jimin and Jungkook decided to talk about the issue while cuddling on the bed... The two didn't really like the idea of them arguing, as they wanted everything to be smooth sailing in their relationship...
At first, Jungkook was in denial... He never let the other know about his insecurities and jealousy... But when Jimin asked him if he will approve if he date Namjoon, Jungkook proves to be much more than a feral wolf...

"You can't date or like someone else Mimi..." He caged the smaller as he position himself on top of him.

"B-but why? N-namjoonie-hyung i-is nice and s-sweet..." He pouts.

"Because you can't..."

"B-b-but I wanna k-know why... G-give Mimi r-reason..."

Jungkook shook his head. "Just because you can't Mimi... Don't be stubborn please..."

"N-no! G-gugu can't t-tell Mimi w-what to d-do... M-mimi ish not a-a child!" He struggles to break free from the taller. "I-if G-gugu doesn't h-have anything t-to s-say, t-then I-I'll tell h-hyung that I-I a-accept h-his offer t-to go o-out..."

Jungkook only see red once he heard what Jimin wants to do... He can't date anyone! He can't date anyone else apart from him! Especially not that smart ass! Fuck! He will do it! He will definitely confess now!

"Jimin I..." Jungkook was cut off when a notification came... At first, he didn't want to care whoever that person is... But when the phone received several notifications, he finally give in and forgot what he was about to tell Jimin...

Jungkook looks horrified when he read the messages... This isn't true right? It can't be!

Fucking egg donor:

You think you can run away from me, Jungkook-ah?
Even if you try hiding in the depths of hell, I can still manage to fine you...
See you in a few minutes mother fucker...