1: Mimi

{a/n: Hey guys! I'll be posting this tomorrow, April 11, 2022, Holy Monday... This will be the start of this amazing and still fast pace story of mine... Enjoy!}

Third person POV

Third person POV

        October 13 1995, it is the day where young Jimin (or simply Mimi) was born... It is quite a miracle for his parents that they received such wonderful boy, considering that the baby is premature at birth... His mother even cried when she saw how cute her baby is, and how much she wanted her child to grow up in a warm and loving environment...

When his dad saw him sleeping inside the incubator, he didn't help but to cry... His baby is fighting for his life; trying his best to be much healthier and stronger each day... Mr. Park decided to name his child, Jimin, as he is the beautiful Moon of their home... {a/n: Just pretend that the meaning of Jimin's name is Moon/Moonlight}

Soon after they left the hospital, which made all the nurses who took care of the baby cried, the Parks moved to Seoul from Busan to start their coffee shop and restaurant business...
Mr. Park is a well-known chef in the food industry, while his wife is a coffee connoisseur which give her the idea of starting her own shop... They usually bring Young Jimin with them, in order for the couple to look after him...
And although their setup is quite draining, the couple still manage to raise the young boy into somehow a perfect child, well almost perfect child...

Due to him being a premature baby when he was born, Jimin was diagnosed with cognitive developmental delay... He is behind the average intellectual development, as well as his behavior... Jimin can't speak well yet... Whenever he wants something, he simply point his finger to the object he wanted or even take it by himself... He is smart, yes. But his attitude towards people are far less than the other normal kids on his age...

So when young Jimin turned 3, his parents were so terrified to bring him to school... His mom wanted to stay with him inside the classroom, yet his teacher patiently told her that the boy needs other people to interact with... Maybe Jimin can learn new things like playing toys with the other students, or even share his meal with his teacher... So they hope for the best...
They really hoped for their son's well-being...

Several days after the first time, Jimin's teacher anxiously called his mom... She told her to come as soon as possible, as Jimin started curling while touching his tummy and crying... When the woman arrived, Jimin is somehow scared to everyone in his room, including his teacher...
He run straight to his mom and cry again... His teacher didn't know what to do, but finally decided to check the CCTV footage to know what really happened...

What seems to be a game with his classmates ended up Jimin getting a kick on his stomach by one of his classmates... The smaller didn't do anything wrong, yet his classmates seems to enjoy bullying and hurting others... The poor angel only cry at the corner, until his teacher notice his unusual behavior...
From there, Jimin's mom didn't waste any more time as she filed a complain to the guidance counselor, demanding them to take this matter seriously...
And from there, Jimin's life will continue to change...

Jimin was five years old, playing with his favorite bunny plushie in their garden when he saw their new neighbor... They seems nice and approachable, something that Jimin is happy about... He walk towards their gate and tip toeing hard to see if the couple have kid or kids... The young angel smile happily when he saw two young boys, the older one looks like an alpaca while the other somewhat resembles to his plushie...

Jimin wave his hand at the kids, which the older wave back, yet the younger only hid behind his back... Hopefully they can play with Mimi too when they finish unpacking...

"Gguk-ah, that's not nice... He's our neighbor... Maybe he wants to play with you..." Jin said while petting his younger brother's head.

"I'm shy..." He replies curtly.

"Well, you should bring cookies for him later, alright? Maybe he's sad after what you did..."

"Why would he, hyung? He's just a stranger..." Jungkook barks back.

"Because that's what good boys do, and you're a good boy right?" The older added.

"Ggukie is!" The younger respond.

"Then be a cute better boy and meet him later, okay?"

Jungkook only nods. Hopefully that small kid won't invite him for tea party like what his old friends did...