5: Necklace

{a/n: Voila! I'm already working in my 5th chapter today, April 11, 2022... See? If I have enough time, I can manage to complete 2-5 chapters per day! Bwahahaha! Anyways, have a great day angels!}

 See? If I have enough time, I can manage to complete 2-5 chapters per day! Bwahahaha! Anyways, have a great day angels!}

Third person POV

         Following the incident, Jimin and his friends already in there school to attend their first class... The three of them were so excited to meet Mr. Bang today, but with different reason... Both Hoseok and Taehyung were safe from being called without prepared answer... They knew that Jimin would help them in any way possible, so today will be just fine... On the other hand, Jimin is beyond happy to meet his favorite teacher again... At least he can continue learning new formulas and methods in order for him to solve the problem easily...

The entire class is smooth sailing, as Mr. Bang look so contented and happy that his favorite student was there to save his classmates... Even though Jimin was absent yesterday, his God-tier dedication and inborn knowledge about their lesson makes everything seems easy to understand, that even his friends tried to answer the questions on their own and still got the answer correctly...

"My gosh Mimi! You saved us again! Who would have thought that our Algebra lesson yesterday would be as easy as 1 2 3 after your explaination... No wonder why Mr. Bang loves you!" Taehyung exclaimed while drinking his iced tea. "And have you seen the look of our classmates awhile ago? They were totally impressed with your intelligence..."

Hoseok nods his head. "Even the bitches at the back learn something from you! So smart!"

Jimin ducked his head in embarrassment.... He wasn't used to people complimenting him about intelligence... For him, it was his dedication to learn, his ability to analyze and the amount of all-nighter reviews that he pulled through... There's nothing special about him.

"By the way Mimi, do you wanna hang out tonight? We can go shopping or watch movies together! That would be fun for sure..." His bestie asked.

"I-I uhm... I-I-I can't... Mom w-will get mad i-if I come home l-late... And today, w-we have dinner with uncle Jeon and Jin-hyung... I-I'm sorry..." The smaller look down and pouts.

His two friends were so fond of him that they gave Jimin a warm embrace to make him feel loved and safe... They would definitely protect this little bean at all cost, as they wanted Jimin to feel comfortable and happy with them.