10: First Love

{a/n: Yehey! This is finally the 10th chapter of my 16-part story... Hopefully I can finish it today, or tomorrow, depends on how many chapters I can finish... Eat your lunch guys! It's already 1:07pm of the same date as chapter 9... Looking forward to the people who will read until the end... Good luck!}

Third person POV

After his long cold shower, Jungkook finally came out, wearing one of Jimin's silk robe... Sorry to embarrass himself but he soiled his underwear while having a HUGE and HARD problem...
So right now, he was standing in front of the smaller with only thin layer of silk to cover his nakedness...

Jimin blushes. "G-gugu..."

"Uh-hey Angel... I... I freshen up a little..." He awkwardly laugh. "Did you miss me?"

The smaller averted his gaze and nods. So cute!
"M-mimi misses chu... S-sit beside me please..."

Jungkook seductively walk towards the poor lamb, licking and biting his lower lip whenever Jimin is staring at him... He even loosen the tie of the robe to reveal his chest down to his abdomen while playing with his long wet hair... Damn! A walking sin in broad daylight...
Once he reach the bed, he cage the smaller

"Mimi..." He said softly.

"Y-yes Gugu?"

Jungkook lean closer to his ear and then blow directly onto his ear before laughing. "You're so cute Mimi, you're blushing!"

Jimin stated at him blankly before hitting his broad chest lightly. "Y-you tricked Mimi!! I-I-I hate chu Gugu!"

The taller chuckled as he embrace his little bean, resting his head on the smaller's chest. "Okay okay I'm sorry... I just love seeing you being so shy on me... It makes me feel happier, since I'm the only one who can make you all flustered..."

Jimin petted his head gently, smiling shyly as he watch Jungkook listening to his heartbeat... The gesture is so intimate that the smaller doesn't want this day to end.

"Gugu? M-mimi have s-something to tell chu... S-s-something important..."

Jungkook lift his head and stare directly at him. "Sure Mimi, what is it?"

Jimin plays with the hair sticking into the latter's forehead. "B-before chu l-l-leave to America with a-auntie, M-mimi writes a d-diary for chu..."

Jungkook was surprised by the sudden confession from Jimin... Well, not the typical 'I like you' from those romantic films, but a whole diary dedicated for him... Really the sweetest person in the entire world.
"So uhm, what did you write about me on your diary? I hope it's not bad..."

Jimin only chuckled as he watch the taller panicking. "M-mimi scribble Gugu's n-name with little h-hearts..."

Jungkook can't help but to feel proud and happy upon hearing those words... So his angel likes him even before he knew... Sure win for THE JEON JUNGKOOK!
"You like me Mimi?"

Jimin nods and smiles. "E-ever since w-we became friends..."

"

The two decided not to leave the house and just watch movies in the laptop... Jimin is so fixated on the film, genuinely felt the emotions of the character... On the other hand, Jungkook busy himself reading the old diary that his little bean dedicated to him...
He felt different emotions, as he traces the neatly written words with his thumb...
There are times that Jimin felt all giddy and excited, as if he was really talking to Jungkook... There are also times when the ink of his letters were smudge, as if the smaller was crying while writing, and the pain he felt is 10x worse in Jungkook's case...

"If only I didn't leave him, maybe we're already a couple..." He thinks.

Jimin looks up to him and felt a little worried. "G-gugu? W-what's going on? W-w-why do chu l-look upset?"

Jungkook shook his head. "It's nothing, angel... I just felt bad that I left you for so long... Those times that you were crying because of me... I can feel the pain just by reading your entries..." He kissed the smaller's forehead and smiled bitterly. "How can you like someone as broken as me? I can't even see myself as someone equal to you, cause you're perfect and wonderful..."

Jimin only shook his head. "M-mimi isn't p-perfect... Mimi stutters, Mimi s-slow... M-mimi c-clumsy... Mimi a-anything b-but perfect..."

The latter only embrace Jimin even more, as he tried to think of good things to rebut the bad ones... He will never let his angel to belittle himself, as he is beyond perfect; An ethereal...

"You don't know how perfect you are sweet cheeks... And trust me, anyone with eyes will find you the best..." He runs his fingers in Jimin's soft locks, smiling fondly. "I just hope that you will accept me as you equal, as your lover in the future..."

Little bean only smile at him, loving the way Jungkook being soft towards him... Even though they haven't talk about their real feelings, being together is enough... Relationship can wait, but their desire to happy cannot...