3: Goodbye (for Now)

{a/n: Hello again! For the next few chapters, we're gonna miss the presence of our beloved Jungkookie since we will focus first on the people staying in Korea... Thank you for your understanding...}

}

Third person POV

        When Jungkook heard the news, he was devastated... How can his parents decided to divorce without even consulting their children? For heaven's sake, he is already 8 years old and his brother is 13... They already understand the weight of their actions, as they will face the future with broken family...

And what about his life here? His dad and older brother? His school and friends? Even Jimin?
If his mom will took him to America, he may not be able to see him again... No way!

"I'm not going with you mom... I wanna stay with dad and Jin-hyung..." Young Jungkook replied when his mom told him to pack his stuff as they leave the next day.

"Well you don't have a choice, Jungkook... You are coming with me, and that's final." She replied, still busy packing his luggages.

"No! You can't force someone if they didn't like... You can leave me with dad and hyung..." He fought back. He needs to fight for his right.

"Well, whether you like it or not, young man, you will come with me and finish your studies in America... Your brother will stay here since he can decide for his own... So start packing your stuff now before I completely lose my patience..." Mrs. Jeon stared at her son with such a distaste.

Jungkook didn't want to leave, so he packed some clothes and runs to the Parks house... Maybe he can ask them to adopt him and become their child and Jimin's brother. When the door finally open, revealing Jimin in his onesie, Jungkook can't take it anymore... He cried, as if the world will come to its end... He cried for his shattered heart, for his broken life, and for the people he will left behind... He didn't want to leave them, most especially Jimin. They became good friends after three years of being neighbors... He always welcome Jungkook with open arms, as if the world outside their house didn't matter...

So now that his mom is forcing him to leave, will Jimin still be able to forgive him? Will he able to let Jungkook go, in hopes that they will meet again someday? It hurts being unfair to him, considering that the smaller never did anything wrong to him... His heart keeps hammering his chest, as if it was a reminder that his time is up...
Jimin will not be able to fully understand what's going on, but he isn't blind... He can see and feel the pain of other people more than themselves...
And although he couldn't express himself well, the young angel has enough knowledge to comprehend the truth...