2: Hello

{a/n: There you go peeps! I'm still alive and kicking that's why you should read the second part! Enjoy...}

}

Third person POV

         Jimin is ecstatic when their new neighbor came to their house, carrying a bunch of cookies... The young boy beeline to their two sons, but he bug the younger one who looks like a bunny...

"H-h-hello..." Jimin smiled and wave at him. "I-I'm Mimi..." He points at himself with his thumb. "C-chu look like m-my baba..."

The young neighbor frowns a little but still replied, "I'm Jeon Jungkook, and who's baba?"

Jimin pulls his arm gently and tries to bring him to his room, yet the other boy planted himself on the same position, making the angel pout. "Baba Mimi's fwend... Baba upstairs..."

Jin saw the interaction of the kids, before instructing his brother to be a good boy and get along with him...
"Ggukie, you should play with him, he's nice..."

Jimin nods happily. "Mimi nice! Mimi loves ice cream and baba"

Jungkook wasn't buying the smaller's "cringy" attitude, but instead of fighting back to his brother, he sighs and followed their neighbor to his room...
Upon entering, he can see an entire room full of bunny plushies and colorful books... He also loves Sun and Moon decoration, as it was present in all corners...

"Gugu sit..." Jimin invited him to sit on the pink fluffy rug.

Jungkook tried his best not to feel overwhelmed with his new neighbors beautiful room, well, it's the first time he saw a boy liking soft pastel colors and plushies instead of cars and sports poster... Everything in the room screams soft.

After his internal battle, he eventually followed the smaller into his fluffy rug and sat beside him. "So where's baba?"

Jimin giggled and quickly pinched the other's cheeks, making him gasps when Jungkook slapped his hand.
"O-ouchie..."

Jungkook stared at him as the smaller suddenly sniffled. "You'll gonna cry just because I slapped your hand? What a crybaby..."

Jimin hugs himself and sobs. "Chu hurt Mimi... Gugu bad..."

The taller kid scoffs. "What are you, a child? Who would cry just for a simple slap? You're crazy!"

Jungkook was terrified when suddenly, the door in Jimin's room opened, revealing the Parks and even his family... Oh no!

"What the hell did you do now, young man?" Mrs. Jeon looks somewhat scary upon hearing his child bullying their new neighbor's child. "You better apologize to Young Jimin now or I'll cut your allowance and grounded you from using your gadgets for a month..."

"But mom! He is the one who pinch me in my cheeks!" Jungkook replied. "I just slapped his hand away since I hate people touching me!"

Jin sighs and replied, "But Mimi only wanted to be friends with you, yet you failed miserably and even called him crazy for trying..."

Jungkook's eyes went wide, as he finally realize that his and Jimin's parents are outside, listening to their conversation and making sure that everything is fine...
"But it wasn't serious, mom! I was just kidding..."

"Calling someone crazy in the first time you met them, without fully knowing their condition is also foul, Ggukie..." His brother simply stated. "You should apologize to him... NOW."

Jimin was looking at his rug the whole time, not crying, but still vulnerable... He is scared to look at Jungkook who seems to be mad and ashamed at the same time... It was definitely a surprise when the same boy apologize to him...

"I'm sorry... I know you're just being playful and nice, but I called you something bad... I-I hope you can forgive me..." Jungkook looks at him apologetically.

The smaller boy look up to him, eyes still shining with unshed tears... He looks cute even if he's sad. He was hesitant at first, but still managed to tap the other's hand and smile. Jimin already accepted his apology and forgives him. Simple gesture, but it matters the most to the one who received.

"I-it's okay, Mimi forgives Gugu..."

By the time they started hanging out almost everyday, Jungkook realize that Mimi is an extraordinary boy... He loves to paint, to dance, to sing (even though he stutters), and to read books... He is also fascinated with the sun and moon, as well as the stars and the planets in the galaxy... He usually let Jungkook stayed in his room to play, whether with him, or his Xbox...

They became inseparable, a ying to his yang... The sun to the moon, and the light to the shadow...

Not until Jungkook's parents finally decided to that they wanted to divorce,

and Mrs. Jeon wanted the custody of her youngest son, as she take him to America and start a new life...