"Don't worry babe..I will change my number tomorrow!" Lis said..

"Okay babe!" Jennie replied..

Lis phone buzzed again..It's a notification from his Instagram..So he Open the Instagram app and check it..

There's a dm from Monica..one of the model in italy who rape him..Lis gulps..

"Who is it babe??" Jennie asked..

"Nothing babe..Just a notification from Random fans..Liking my post on Instagram.." Lis replied..

"Oh okay!" Jennie answered..

Lis suddenly lean his face closer to Jennie then kissed jennie on the lips..Jennie was surprised at first but immediately responded after..

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Lis is become aggressive Tonight..He begun to grope Jennie's boobs then deepened their kissed..Jennie is moaning on Lis mouth while Lis is massaging her boobs...Jennie cling her arm around Lis neck and Lis carry jennie into her room..

.

.

.

Their bodies are tangled to each other..Lis is trusting inside Jennie..Jennie is moaning loudly..skin slapping can also be heard..Their bodies are sweating..

Lis keep on trusting deep and hard.. Jennie is moaning messed while Lis is sucking Jennie's boobs like a hungry baby...

Lis fastened his move when Jennie is near to reached her climax..Jennie body is squirming in pleasure..Lis lift Jennie's leg then trust faster, harder and deeper...Jennie can feel that she is about to cummed..So she told Lis about it..Lis keep on hitting they same spot and Jennie cummed hard..Lis continue moving until He also cummed inside Jennie..

Jennie can feel the hot liquid inside her wombs...Lis didn't used protection this time so she was surprised to feel the difference when make love without protection...Lis is panting but didn't pulled out Yet..he just lay on top of jennie without giving his full weight to jennie..Jennie hugged Lis..

Lis started to kissed Jennie's neck..Jennie moaned..

"Ughh babe.." Jennie moaned..

Lis cocked getting hard again..and Jennie felt it inside her..She bite her lips..

Lis continue to sucked Jennie's Neck..Down to her collar bone..down to her cleavage and then boobs..Lis lick Jennie's nipples..Jennie moaned..Lis exactly knew how to turn Jennie on..Jennie eyes are dilated once more..Lis continue to pleasure jennie.. Jennie's body are on fire again..Lis started to move again..Jennie wrapped her legs around Lis waist...