Chapter 3; Engraved in One's Memories

Many days of training and living a new life had passed for Eve. She was asked by the director to meet with the science hall, and finding the lead scientist, Dr. Green. Eve is in front of a new hall, where everyone was wearing lab coats, and stepping to deeper halls or rooms. She turns to each door passing her, looking for a 'Dr. Green's' research room. She stops at the end of the hall and sees a relief of it being there. It was singled out with just a few other labs and storage.

Eve knocks but the door partly opens, with no response. She cracks it a small way and peers her head in to get a peak. "Good morning? I'm Eve, I was told to come here? Is there a Dr. Green around?"

A head pops from behind the other side of the door, beaming brightly. "Hello!" A woman greeted Eve excitedly. She opens the door fully and Eve gets a better look at the lab, and her. She held her golden hair in a floral wrap and a white lab coat over a pretty dress to match. She also had goggles on that covered her toxic green-looking eyes.

Eve steps in to see two other girls and a gentleman sitting at some counter, eyeing Eve curiously. The golden-haired woman clears her throat and opens a hand to shake Eve's. "Welcome to the science lab! I'm Dr. Green, lead scientist in the unit! Over there are my favorite little helpers!"

Dr. Green waves her hand over to three people by a workstation, presumably working on something till Green divides their attention to her. A man crosses his arms and scoffs. "We are scientists, not your typical customer service...."

Green brims her vibrant eyes with a cheeky smile. She bounces over to the man and pats him on his head, which he was much taller than her, so she had to go on the tips of her toes to reach. "But you're still my employees~. Everyone, meet Eve. She's new and here to show us some rare findings. Eve, let me introduce you to my team!"

Like waiting for her cue, a woman with purple hair and pale pink skin, jumps from off a counter space. She runs up to Eve and shakes her hand frantically up and down. "Hi, I'm Morax. Welcome newbie!"

The one man stays in place, not moving to where Eve was. He keeps an inquisitive eye on her however, and stays. Leaning his tall, lengthy body against the counter. "I'm Molaris, Molar, Micro, whatever name works. I'm the best assistant here, just saying..." He waves his hands up, defending himself.

The last woman, short with long and curly hair, sat on a stool beside Molaris. Her eyes were golden, like Eve's mentor, and her skin dark and sun-kissed. She even held a calming tone that made her eyes as direct as Yamehl's. "And I'm Viper. You can call me Cali, if you'd like. The agent names are not that necessary while in the precinct, just safer."

Dr. Green jumps between her assistants and the counterspace. She watches Eve get introduced and quickly interjects the reason why Eve was called there. "So, everyone, this is Eve Evanara, new in training. Eve has a few books and artifacts to share."

Green clasps her hands together and beams, excited to see what Eve had all brought with her. "Eve, what do you want to show us first?"

Eve places books and a bag of items onto the counter to show. She takes things out explaining them. "Well, I've read all through these books and know all the spells. I've got these stone dolls that become people-sized and able to control. I also made fire using normal chemicals, but that, and the spells I can use together. There's ingredients for a fire spell, at least a simple one. Making matters from thin air takes materials most times, unless very practiced, I think. I have found only a few rare plants and things for the spells that I have with me."

Eve jumbles between materials and organizes them into pairs. "Let's see. I can make... healing waters, fire, crystals, electricity, and maybe some other spells. And I've spent over half the time knowing of powers, learning from these books and practicing them for years."