Chapter 11; The Star of the Show

For a whole workweek, Grey never left Eve's side. Which, for work-partners, seemed like they were just working together, but Grey had been watching his partner intensely. He even followed Eve to her door on a few late nights, just because he didn't trust her to behave when he took his eyes off her.

Eve was finally able to free herself from her partner, and have a day off for herself. She needed a break from Grey. Technically, a break from any work, rebels, rouges, and criminals at the very least on her day off.

Eve wanted to relax, in a way, that also involves performing, and spreading infectious smiles to feel better. She gets dressed in a princely attire, hugs Sam, takes a violin case in tow, and heads out to the city park. Right now, nothing could break Eve's stride today, not Grey, not the agency, nothing. It wasn't till walking past the large S.O.U. building, that something catches Eve, her stride, off guard.

"OH!! SUNSHINE!!" A voice called out as Eve's walking towards the park. She naturally turned confused, not even knowing if someone was calling for her. She was used to many nicknames, and 'Sunshine' sounded familiar to her, from something.

Eve goes wide-eyed as she stares at the figure that was running right to her. Their face was partly covered, but their large, tall frame, and voice she finally recognized. "Huh...-?! YOU!" Eve looks at the figure and points at him in shock. It was 'Mr. Gas Mask'.

That same nickname but different appearance. No gas mask this time but dark sunglasses and a beanie snug low on his head. His hair was more seen, or now down, long, and protruding out of this hat. It was a rebel, the same one she held off back in the alley. The one she chased into a trap.

He waves again, making sure he's got Eve's attention, or making sure she doesn't run. "Heeey! Recognize my voice, right?"

Eve gasped. "What are you doing here- ?!" She hushed herself, realizing she shouldn't be talking aloud to the rebel. But, she still wanted to know.

To others, they seemed normal, but to people like them, they were enemies. Eve was off duty as an agent, so she couldn't really do anything. It could become dangerous, just because she's interacting with him.

The rebel smirked. His smile was the only thing not covered. The man calmly raises his hands up, and shrugs. "Hey, can't a guy go out for the weekend? I just happened to see you walk by, and knew it was you... I was hoping to see you again, Sunshine. It must be fate." He smiled goofily down at Eve.

Eve stays silent and looks at him coldly, not as happy to see him than he is. She doesn't want to make a scene nor get him angry. But, Eve could physically stop herself from clutching on her case and bag tightly, while her shoulders tense up.

The familiar rebel looks Eve up and down, noticing her full attire. "What's with the cute get-up, Sunshine? You look like a character from a fairytale."

Eve turns away, brushing his gaze off. "Hmph!! I just dress like this! I was just going out for a bit."

The man looks over her shoulder to see a case for a small instrument. "Huh? Is that a violin or somethin'? Ya play instruments? That's cool. Could I maybe follow and watch you, then?" He asked so casually and nonchalantly.

Eve gets close to the guy so she can whisper-yell. "I should take you into the agency. You're still a wanted criminal." She cuts to the chase, since it was a tense situation with opposite sides interacting like this.

If she could see it, the rebel looked widely at Eve when she warned him. "Oh wow, you got so close to my ear, it's hard to listen if you-" He unintentionally got flustered by Eve, instead of worried or intimidated. It didn't seem like he even registered what Eve said to him.