Chapter 1; The Intruder

L/F Name: Evanara Okamoto, Eve Getsumei
Age: 27
Hair color: Platinum
Eye color: Blue
Height/weight: 166 cm / 60 kg
Race: Half Japanese and English
- No known anomalies in background
Ability: Unknown / Multiple
- Reported using flashes of light, fire, water, ice, possibly etc.
- Possible spectrum of abilities.
- Reported lists of other unexplainable acts.
- No violent or dangerous activities recorded.
Note: Passive but powerful.

Mission: Take the girl in. Stop her from exposing abilities, contain her activity. Discover what powers she has. Find out any other additional information she knows for records.

______________________________

Just as something in the air was brewing, it was a beautiful night, like any night for a woman named Eve. Eve had just turned in for the night after stargazing with her friend tiger, Sameer, by her side.

Sameer was a Snow Tiger, but he was found in the desert almost a year ago, by Eve. Both had very light, practically white colored hair, but her eyes were a dazzling blue, unlike Sam's.
They both had a peaceful day of Eve working on songwriting and sheet music that led into a calm night. Pillows were scattered around Eve's futon, where Sam laid, cradling around her as she sinks into her bed.

Eve loved having her large, furry friend always by her side, Eve smiles as she falls asleep. She looked like a pale angel, with her light, practically white hair, and even white lashes. Hair spread around her and an arm hugged around the tiger.

The room was quiet as Eve tried to sleep, till Sameer popped his head up in alert. Suddenly, Sameer was growling. Eve tiredly reopens her sapphire blue eyes, and watches him curious for a moment. She quickly gets up, turning on her bedside lamp. She immediately knew something wasn't right.

A figure had stood just within Eve's peripheral vision. Eve gasped and darted her head back forward. Sameer gets up, pillows scattering by Eve's bed, and he growls even deeper and more threatening. His stance alert and hairs sticking up wildly, circling to hide Eve a bit. Eve looks at a man standing in front of her, her eyes wide at him. He just looks down at her with a cold glare, as cold as his steely-grey eyes.

The man starts to lift his hand, and Sam roared angrily, and threatens to get closer to him. The man jolts but then slowly proceeds to hold both hands up, trying to say there's no threat. He speaks in a gruff and monotone voice. "Good Evening, Miss Okamoto. I'm sorry to startle you but I'm a part of the S.O.U and- Ahh!!"

Eve was suddenly a flash of white light and springs out of her bed. She tackles the intruder. Eve's tiger companion attacks the man's legs with his claws, and at once, the man topples over onto the floor with a loud thud.

Sameer lets go quickly. Eve crashes onto the intruder, and stares him down. Her glowing skin almost made her menacing with her eyes, like a blinding blue light in the darkness. Small gold shimmers poured from the blue light in her eyes made her also look angelic. She holds a hand to his face, with a swirling ball of light and air forming in the palm.

The man for a moment stays down, but suddenly knocks one of Eve's legs. While she was struggling for balance, the man then took Eve's arms out from under her and reversed her pin on him. Sameer growls at him ferociously and prowls low towards him. The man gets up from Eve and backs away. He waves his hands and whisper-yells. "Wait just a moment! I need a word with you! It's important! I'm not here to fight!"

Eve props herself back upright and sitting on the floor. Her skin subsided and started to turn back to normal, the room becoming less illuminated. "What do you want?! And- GET OUT!!" Eve didn't care about her volume as she pointed to her door. Sameer roars after Eve, his stance still about to pounce at the intruder.