Prologue

There once was a girl, beautiful, clever, and strong-willed. She lived in a broken world with many miseries, many secrets, and many trails. From it all, she was the light that illuminated the darkness. Her name was Eve Okamoto Evanara. Left alone unexpectedly at a fairly young age, her mother from an accident, father joining his wife when Eve turned 18. Even with sad and lonely tragedies, she was a positive and talented teen pop-star on YouTube. Throughout her teenage and young adulthood career, Eve brought smiles and magic wherever she went. Singing of peace and joy rather than heartache. She found herself with allies who were just like her from the other side of the screen, supporting and cheering her on. Wanting a better and happier world, just like Eve.

There was much more she did. Her knowledge of the world filled her with insight and wisdom. With her skills, Eve craved her own future, and fate did the rest. She was a full-time performer and musician but she would take hiatuses to travel, for her sake. She became renowned anywhere she went, over time becoming known as 'The White Prince' to many different circles. Being also known as Starlight★Night by those who knew her from her music, no matter who it was, they saw she was like a shining prince.

Among her past journeys, Eve met two close companions in a hidden land in the desert far from modern and normalized civilization, in a magical land called Uridian. She first met a magical man, who claimed to be a grand magician that watches over the small town. His kind and knowledge were rare to modern times, but brought to life the magic of old. With time, Eve learned as his apprentice about real life magic, something she only could dream of before. Her second friend was a white-snow tiger, whom Eve named Sameer, or Sam for short. They met unexpectedly in an emperor's palace the last time she came to the magical, desert land. Trapped and scared, Eve fled with Sam and ran back overseas to free him. Sam never wanted to leave Eve's side after that, and so they traveled together as companions.

A traveling, pop-icon prince, singing and soon to fight her way through this wretched world. She had traveled and sang for over ten years, winding down on her career, to become where fate has placed her next. Eve thought her life was set out for her, she made it according to her. Nothing could break it, or so Eve had thought. Then one day, back in modern civilization people finally found her, wanting to know her secrets, and taking bark to capture her. What will they do with her magical abilities, and will she fight for or against them?